But....You Are So Small (Genji / Hanzo / McCree x Reader)

Genji:

It was the first day with the newest tank on their team but something about this one made his heart race all of those times they would train together that made him want to ask them to be his beloved over 3 weeks ago. He has heard rumors about how they could look but the only ones who know what they truly look like is Mercy and Winston and that was during orientation about 3 months ago. They would work on their equipment at night when others would be sleeping.

"Are you focused Genji?" they call from the com as he nods from his location and he looks down to the payload is, knowing that in training, they are quick but today, they were on ice so it could prove to be slightly more difficult for them. 

"I am just keeping watch, stay with Mercy and the payload, I will attack those who try to harm you." He says as they chuckle and he feels his insides grow warm.

"Escort the Payload." Is announced as he sees them take off in their armor with large sword attached and ready to help Torbjörn as he defends them. Genji and Soldier decided to split up and keep eyes on the opposing team a bit easier. The other team consisted of Mei, Roadhog, Lucio, Hanzo, Tracer and McCree.

"How are things holding up?" Soldier asks (Y/N) as they laugh and say that they have already captured the next checkpoint and almost won but then Genji notices that Hanzo is about to hit them with his arrows and he goes to attack with his shurikens. 

"Defending your lover are we?" his brother laughs as the keep going but not before there is gunfire below and they see that McCree is about to use his ult on them.

"Get down!" He yells as he tries to deflect the bullets but it barely grazes him before he feels himself being pushed away as they are dragged away from his side by Roadhog's hook and he uses his ult on them. 

"Mercy, get to them, I will ensure that this reaches the drop point." Soldier announces as he continues on with the payload and Mercy rushes to help Genji. 

"Go to them, I can function." He says as she shakes her head and there is an announcement that his team won.

"(Y/N), let's go." He says as Mercy finishes patching them up but they come out of their armor and they are barely taller than 4'9", about a 2 foot difference from their armor. 

"Ah man! He shot the computer door compartment and I have freaking rusted parts in my vents!" They scream as Genji looks at them. 

"What?" They ask before looking down and realizing what he was shocked about.

"Sorry I am not some tall and dangerous machine like my equipment is but yeah, this is the real me." They say with a blush as he hold them close, just happy that they are going to be ok.

"Let's go Love-Birds! I am cold and I am pretty sure that I have frostbite forming!" McCree yells before he sees the short figure holding Genji's hand as they walk. 

"Hey, Merc. Who is the newbie?" He asks as she smiles and rolls their eyes.

Hanzo:

All he could hear with the explosions from the others as they practiced in the training area yet all he wanted to do was meditate because something has been bothering him for a while. It was the new tank that had recently started with the rest of the team and it bothered him because he started to develop feeling for them.

'What is going on with me, every time they are around, all I can do is get tongue tied and I can't even answer them.' He thinks to himself as he finally starts to settle down for meditation. 

Some peace and quiet was all he wanted to clear his mind but then as he starts to calm down enough for him to enter this state, he hears something come whistling past him. His eyes shoot open and he is ready to deflect any flying parts from himself yet what he was faced with was that of a glowing shield, such as what Reinhardt would project during times of battle.