Best of Intentions (Blackwatch!Jesse x Fem!Reader)

I can say that I messed up real badly but there is one thing that I don't regret and that is meeting (Y/N) in that crappy bar near the hideout. I met her when I was still in the Deadlock gang and yet, I knew that I wanted more than what that gang could give me and it was all thanks to the little girl with a smile as bright as Texas itself. Yet now, I sit here in a holding cell, waiting on those stupid Overwatch agents to come on.

"Let me go!" I heard from the hall outside my cell and I saw my Darlin' being roughed up by some of those overwatch scum.

"Let go of my girl!" I yell as she elbows him and rushes to get in the room and managed lock them out as they called for backup. She was handcuffed, had a bleeding lip and somehow still managed to look beautiful. I could hold her if I was able to but now, as I look at her, she deserved better than me.

"Jesse, are you hurt?" she asks as she looks at my face and I try to hid the black eye I got from one of the ones who brought me in. She holds my face in her neck as she lays her on my chest, trying to not cry. I broke her wings and all I could do was watch her as she cries. I fell in love with a girl who could have anyone and she chose me.

"Get back here, you little shit!" the male guard yells as a man comes in with a slight mustache, some stubble on his face from lack of shaving and a persona of 'don't mess with me'. He was in all black and had a black beanie on his head.

"I need to have a talk with your boyfriend, Miss. You should wait for us." He says in a gruff voice as she looks at me and I shake my head. I was more worried about how she would handle herself out there with all those men. "Guards, take her to another holding cell." He yells as she is fighting them to get away and I knew it was at that moment, I had found my girl that had my heart but did she feel the same.

"You are just a kid, how did you manage to shoot down 7 of my best men and still manage to take down 3 more with just your fist?" He asks as I look at him and I don't want to answer him.

"Look, you are signing a one-way ticket to the federal penitentiary unless you talk to me and potentially take my offer." He says as I look at him. I was not about to let my gang take any flack and I was certainly not going to let my girl get hurt.

"I wouldn't listen to you after what you just did to my gang. You think you can come in, try to kill my entire gang and take me hostage, that is not going to work on me." I growl as I hear him laugh and then look back at me.

"You did it for her, that girl?" he says as I try to break the cuff and he looks at me with a look of surprise.

"So much as a hair's hurt on her, I will make hell look like playday!" I yell as he looks back at his files. He then starts to read it.

"(Y/L/N),(Y/N) was born to a doctor and her lawyer husband, grew up a princess until about 2 years ago when she started to rebel and hang out with the Deadlock gang, more so with you. Her grades never slipped though and had no run-ins with law enforcement, she even graduated with her degree in medicine at the age of 17 before she was taken in after stealing medicine from a hospital. Upon arrival to the station, she was arrested for murder of a man she shot at the bar she was arrested from. She was bailed out by her father who forbid her from seeing you and yet you threatened to kill him if he did not release her." He starts to read as I hit the table.

"She saved lives that were always killed that night she stole from the hosptial, mine being one of them. Some idiot tried to blow up a bar and she reacted on helping others. She may have shot a man to save a child who he was about to kill. She needed protection and I gave her that!" I yelled as he looks at me and realization hits him like a ton of bricks.

"You stole from that shitty bank with your deadlock gang to get her away from the gang and her parents, didn't you?" He asks as I feel fire growing inside of me.