You Can Do What? (Genji x Gyrokinesis!Reader / McCree x Hemokinesis!Reader)

Genji:

It was like you are floating and not the good kind is all some can explain it as. You see, Y/O/N was brought into Overwatch with the gift of Gyrokinesis or to put it in plain mains terms, they can manipulate the gravity around them at will and right now, that maybe something they wished they could have better control of. 

"Y/O/N, Do you have any visual on the objective?" Soldier asks as they shake their head, looking around on the ground from their stand since they were not just offensive but a Tank too.

"Keep an eye out, Talon will be out for that and it's all on you and Genji to ensure that the objective does not leave our sight." He informs before signing off and I look at where Genji was, closer to the ledge to ensure an accurate position for when he throws his shurikens fly true. 

"Y/N, are you alright, you seem nervous." He asks over earcom and they nod. They did not want to admit that they were nervous that they would lose control over their power like they had a few days back in training with Tracer and Winston but before any more thought could cross their mind, they see movement by their side.

"Oh look, Overwatch sent a weak hero to defend this...Let's make a lesson of them." Is all that is mumbled but before they could attack, they are struck down by a shuriken to the back, disabling them and a smirk from their face. 

"Is that all you got?" they ask as they see a big boy come in and he looked pissed. 

"Oh, a real challenge." They smirk as Genji starts to fight the reinforcements that have come in. 'don't get too excited or worked up...you just want to knock the agents out...not kill them...just focus.' Is all that they thought as their opponent comes rushing at them.

"Y/O/N, watch out!" He yells as another assassin comes up behind them and tries to reduce their life only for them to close their eyes and the ground shakes. 

"What the hell?!" Some of the Talon agents yell and Genji sees that they are making those on the ground float above the ground with a devious smirk before letting them fall like a 5 ton rock to the ground and repeating the process.

When all was over, Genji rushes over to check them only to see that they are a bit weak and lean on him.

 "How did you...you were able to control the urges to go completely free, I am beyond proud of you." He says as they hug him tightly, shaking some from the realization that they could have lost control but he refuses to let go. 

"I knew you could do it." He whispers as he holds them close, like they could float away at any moment.

Finally, they had found their own place in their gravitated world...in his arms.

McCree:

"No Dammit, get out of my way!" They scream as they rush over to the bleeding cowboy that took the bullet for them. 

"Ah shit, that is a lot of blood...Mercy, I don't know if I can do this much bleeding!" they scream as she radios back to them. 

"Y/O/N, I have to help Mei and Reinhardt, this is all on you! Just remember, focus on the wound and let the hemokinesis do the rest!" She screams at me as they look at the bleeding man in their arms.

"Darlin...are you ok?" they hear him ask as they try to tear more of his shirt off and keep focused but not without hearing the cocking of a gun behind them. 

"Death walks among you." Is growled behind me but they don't have time to play with him. 

"Reaper, I hope you know not to mess with someone who has no problem making you weak at the knees!" they scream as they make him drop and keep him down before he vanishes and they put their hand on the wound.

"Go, we can still protect the payload without me." He gasps as they finally make a big enough hole in the shirt and put their hand on him.

"Shut up and let me heal you, you reckless and impressive cowman!" they scream as they focus on the wound, trying to make the blood bubble to bring up the lead. 

"Dammit (Y/N) what the hell, this hurts worse than Mercy trying to patch me up!" He screams before he sees the bullet finally making its way from his spleen.

"How did you...what the...(Y/N), how did you do this?" He asks as they bandaged him up. "Didn't you hear them the day I was introduced, I have control over blood, that's why I can be not just a healer but defensive now get up before Mercy has my ass because I was supposed to be helping her with the healing." They wink as the cowboy blushes. 

"Do you think that...you know...maybe?" He tries to ask as they just laugh. The usually charmful man was having a hard time talking to them.

"I would love to go out sometime but for now...we have a payload to defend" They say as they take off running and it was probably a good thing. The cowboy could feel his heart pumping just from looking at them. They controlled 2 things since that day...Blood and his heart.