Don't Worry, I Have You (Roadhog x Reader)

(First off, thank you @ThespianOtaku for this wonderful idea and request, Roadhog does not get enough love but also thank you for the support and talking to me when I needed someone. This is probably one of my favorite writings because of the beautiful idea. Enjoy it and don't worry, I am making a part 2)

The moment you felt the place shake, you jolted awake but only half awake. You thought it was Jamie blowing something up but something else caught your attention. 'No....not now' the sound of thunder crashed loudly and made you jump. 'Not again...please not again.' you prayed as you get up to look out and your worse nightmares were coming to life.

Loud crashes of the thunder only seemed to be louder in your mind as I jumped and hid under the blanket you had wrapped around you. You looked over to see the one man apocalypse sleeping gently while you were having to try and calm yourself. You didn't want to wake him as he had training in the morning.

You go to the living room of the shared apartment you live with him in and think maybe a movie will help you calm down. You gently find a movie and put it on but not not before you hear the sounds of the storm growing more and more violent as you huddled into your blanket.

You didn't want to admit it but you had a fear of storms since you were a child after some neighborhood children locked you in a closet by accident at school during a storm. Here you are as an adult and you were afraid of the noise and the bright lightening. And it seems as you got older, the fear only got stronger.

You heard shuffling and thought it was the wind until something touched your shoulder the same time the power went out and all you could do was scream and curl into your blanket, the tears you were fighting coming to light.

"Shhh, e taku e aroha nei, ko reira ahau." someone was saying but all you could do was shake and cry while trying to ignore the storm before someone moves the blanket and I see the gray eyes of Mako, looking worried and concerned yet full of love.

"M-Mako?" I managed to choke out as he holds me close and when the thunder hits, I jump and cry into his chest.

"The storm is rather loud, are you scared of it, my everything?" he asks as I nod and he shushs me before taking me to our shared bed and petting my hair before pulling me close to him.

"Mako....wi-will you s-sing for m-me?" I ask gently as he smiles gently and kisses my head as I snuggle into his chest. He starts to hum gently and I reconignize the tune. It was the song I was singing the day we met.

"When you wish upon a star, Makes no difference who you are.

Anything your heart desires, Will come to you.

If your heart is in your dream, No request is too extreme.

When you wish upon a star, As dreamers do."

I slowly feel myself falling asleep as he keep singing and holding me close, having me focus on only him and not the storm. He smiles and kisses my head as I fight sleep just so I can hear him sing.

"Fate is kind, She brings to those to love.

The sweet fulfillment of, Their secret longing.

Like a bolt out of the blue, Fate steps in and sees you through.

When you wish upon a star, Your dreams come true."

Never before have I ever slept so peacefully and as deeply as I had that night, all thanks to my beloved Roadhog.

**Shhh, e taku e aroha nei, ko reira ahau: Shhh, my love, it is me.**