It's Ok, I Have You, You are Safe (McCree/Reaper/Solider x PTSD!Reader)

McCree-

McCree-

The man can handle anything but the moment they ducked away from the sound of the gun going off behind him, he didn't know whether to cry or chuckle. 

"Darlin, it's just me." He said as they didn't move and he became worried. 

 He came close to them and saw that they were holding back tears and shaking from what he could only guess is fear. He kneels down and holds his hand out after he has returned Peacekeeper to her holster. 

He smiled as he grabbed them gently as he told them that it was ok. He knew then that they were scared, that something occurred from the time he pulled the trigger to now and that's when it dawns on him. He whispers sweet nothings in their ear, telling them that it was going to be ok and helped them return to their normal state. 

They apologized for acting like that but he shook his head and promised that next time, he would warn them before he pulled the trigger.

Reaper-

Seriously, this man has an obsession with guns because every time he runs out of shells, he just tosses his guns and gets new one. But what surprised him was that the moment he started shooting as practice, the one who actually admitted feeling for him vanished in thin air. 

'What is going on?' he asked himself as he went to search for them, finding them hiding under a table and shaking to some degree. 

He knew that they weren't scared of him, he would never harm them but when they explained that sometimes, hearing gunfire scares them, he completely understood.

He has seen the best taken over by PTSD that told them that next time he has practice, he will make sure that they are wearing protective covering to keep them from being so scared. That smile made his own heart soar.

Soldier 76-

The first time they yelped when he shot off the tactical visor, he was so surprised by this that he thought that he had hurt them but was surprised when he saw that they were ok physically but were shaking. 

He knew what PTSD is like after the crisis that he put away his guns, holding them and promising that nothing will ever happen to them. 

He saw them try to say that they were sorry that they ruined his practice but he shook his head, telling them that next time, just to tell him that they are near and that he will make sure that they are not going to be scared, after all, one soldier looks out for another.