Damien Frost

AN: The image above is a rough look of Damien. Just his hair is longer, green tipped and that's about it.

Name: Damien J Frost
Code Name: Colorado
Age: 17
Height: 5’11
Weight: 153
Hair color/Length: Dark brown, tips dyed green, shoulder length
Eye Color: Green
Tattoos/scars: Tattoo of a curled up Japanese wind dragon on his right shoulder
Handedness: Ambidextrous, but shows to prefer the right hand more
Status: Alive
Rank: Night-Blade (But I currently AWOL)

Personality: Damien is known as a wild card, always one to take a risk if it meant he gets a big reward. Damien is one to never let a bad situation stop him from enjoying something. But none of this means he isn’t one to care. He just has a hard time showing it.

Backstory: Damien joined the Shadow Project at the age of five. His father served as a agent in the Organization, but both him and his wife perished, thus, the Mr. Price adopted the boy and made him the third in the Shadow Project.

Weapons/Equipment:

Swords and Daggers: Damien wields a sword and throwing knife set. The name of his blade is “Wind Cutter” (Replace the blue with green)

 The name of his blade is “Wind Cutter” (Replace the blue with green)

Wind Cutter is the lightest blade made by the Organization

Kamui, Kenzeiko: This Kamui was a special gift given to Mr. Price from Ragyo. It went through several wielders until Damien got paired with it.

Alpha: Alpha is the first AI (Artificial Intelligence made by the Organization. He is as expected a highly critical and more or less the opposite of Damien in Personality.

AN: There you have it guys, the Bio for Damien Frost. Anyway, if anyone is wondering why he has a Kamui, it is because if he is going to fight a group of cyber ninjas like him, he is going to need all the power he can get.