Chapter 4: Nudist Beach

(Damien's Apartment, Third person)
Damien looked at Kenzeiko, and it looking back at him. "Damien, what are you doing?" Alpha asked from his display cube. Damien looked over his shoulder at the AI. It was doing some math equations, more or less for the sake boardem. "Thinking. Since when we life sync, Kenzeiko changes from. Maybe he can when he is just regular clothing." Damien said.

"I am not sure that is how it works." Alpha said. "Only one way to find out. Kenzeiko, change form." On the command, the Life Fibers Kenzeiko is made of began to unravel and move around. When it finished, the Kamui had a new look.

It's top was now a black, long sleeve, button up shirt, green stitching and green inside. On the back was now a Japanese dragon wrapped around a sword. The eyes of Kenzeiko was still near the collar, but Damien knew he could close them, since even tho Kenzeiko doesn't talk, it has a personality. That Personality was being sleepy. The pants were still the same so all that change was really just the top.

Damion walked over and put on Kenzeiko. He looked at himself in the mirror. "I look badass!!" Damien said. "Totally going dressed like this today."

"I would advise against that. We are supposed to blend in, not stand out."
"I kinda already screwed that up yesterday, so who cares."
"True. Very well, but if the Organization finds us, I told you so "

Damien rolled his eyes as he got the pants on and once Kenzeiko was fully on, the eyes closed, showing that he may have gone to sleep again. Damien smiled and grabbed his glasses and Alpha as he headed out.

(Damien's POV)
I reached the station in time this time and the trolley. I saw Ryūko and Mako and hurried to the seat next to Ryūko. "Moring girls." I said. "Morn-Holy shit Damien! Nice!" Ryūko said. I smirked and sat back. "Thanks, the uniform got old." I said.

"I don't blame you. Reason why I wear Senketsu. That, and you saw the reason yesterday." She said.
"I did. Kinda envious." I said.
"Why? Do you want it look sexy too?" Mako asked.

Me and Ryūko just died right there. I don't know if Mako noticed what she said or not, either way, we laughed hard enough that I ended up on the ground. I got up and wiped my tears. I looked up at Mako, and she looked confused.

"Oh man, I needed that." I said.
"Me too." Ryūko said.
"Anyway, no. I meant, a cool super armor more like thing. Tho, I do have the legs for Senketsu." I said.

However, I wasn't that surprised when I suddenly heard Senketsu say. "Eh, I rather not think of that." Guess having one of my own somehow gave me that power. I smiled and relaxed the rest of the train ride there. When we finally made it to school, I followed Ryūko and Mako up much like yesterday.

Luckily, there wasn't a club leader to challenge Ryūko yet, so the school morning was quite. Once it rang for lunch tho, things got a little interesting.

I was about to leave to follow Mako and Ryūko, when a man stopped me. It was my homeroom teacher, Mr. Mikisugi. "Damien, I was wondering if you would stay behind for a second. I wanted to talk to you about something." He said.

"Huh? Sure, guess I can stay a few." I said. I closed the door and Mr. Mikisugi was by his desk. "So, what is it?" I asked.

"Well, I was wondering if I can get your intentions?" He asked. I froze there.
"My intentions? I don't believe I understand sir." I said, trying to play it off.
"No, I am afraid you do know. I mean, why else would you have this." He walked up and flicked my uniform. Kenzeiko's eyes cracked open, before closing again.

I immediately pushed him against the wall, a dagger out and against his throat. "How do you know about this? Did Price sent you?" I hissed at him. "Damien, calm down. I am not your enemy here." Mikisugi said.