at the airport

we walked through the doors of the airport and we went to the gates ready to get on the plane. we all were so exited I decided to text the person who I was really exited to see. her name was Asha she was my best friend for years but she had to also move to Australia,

to: Asha :-)

hey were getting  on the plane now!!!! ;-) well be there in 24 hours or so :-( see ya then!!!

from: asha :-)

I know I hate being on a plane for soo long, hey but when u come off you'll be able to have the heat for once lol!!!!!!

to: asha :-)

were setting off now!!! I know that's the BEST thing about there its HOT!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~on the plane~~~~~~~~~

so you know when you plan that your gonna have a nice sleep on the plane well that never happened there was Jas shouting in my ear about something so stupid I don't even know what it was about cos half way through I put my earphones in and listened to some music and to top that off Katie was sat behind me kicking my seat.

but I was dying for a pee but the seat belt button came on ( just to my luck) but we were about there which I was VERY happy about I text asha to say that were nearly there.

to: asha :-)

hey!! were nearly there the seat belt button light thing has just come on WERE LANDING NOW!!!!!!  

FROM: asha :-)

yay!!! im about 5 minuets away from the airport to pick u and jas and kat up I cant wait ;)

wow its really hot when you walk out of the plane it just hits you.

so we were in the main airport about to get the suitcases but I said to jas and kat whilst going pass them " now this is the hard bit of it" and they just laughed A LOT