:23:

me and tris were sat i nthe hospital corridor thing out side of the depressing hospital, i honestly hate them there so depressing why can they put like bright walls and happy paintings instead of plain blank walls!
i missed brad so much, i know we kinda broke up even though we werent really together bnut i just wanted him back. id be really sad if he got over me because i realised how much of a dick taylor was and i was such an idiot for turning brad down!
"i love brad" i blurted out i totally forgot tris was there
"yeah we know" he said calmly looking at the plian boring walls
"WHAT, how do u know? is it only you that knows or everyone else?" i said raising up in my chair
"i know by the way he looks at you and u look at him the same way and yes everyone knows" he said STILL looking at the wall
"oh right! erm tris are you okay"
"im just pissed that someone would do that to brad i mean hes my best mate im just pissed"
"i know i am too i wanna know who it was cos i know its wasnt brad himself"
"who would it be?" he ask staring at me
"i really dont know! do u wanna go in there?"
"you come with me, cos i dont wanna cry" he asked
"what do u mean you dont wanna cry?" i asked laughing a little bit
"well if a girls there then i wont cry ill be a man" he said standing up and walking to brads hospital door
once we got to the door i patted on tris' door and sarcastically said "come on be a man"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~brads hospital room~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i walked in there to see a lifeless brad lying on the bed i walked up to him hand tears started pouring out of my eyes, the only noice was the heart monitor thing and my crying and a little bit of tris trying not to cry.
"i know you wanna cry, its just me, im not going to judge your at a hospital all men cry here"
"yea but im manly" he said putting a 'muscle'
"no james brad and con have muscle your just lanky" i said trying to shed light on this moment
"when are the rest coming and that hurt" tris said holing his heart he was aready starting to cry
"i think the rest are coming back tomorrow cos jems is on a date with asha, cons on a date with kat an jas is is acctually i dont know where jas is"
"yeah she hasnt been with us in a while! what do you think shes been up to"
"well she has been in she only just broke up with her boyfriend from back home cos he couldnt be arsed to have a long distance relationship. u know thats what i hate about boys they can handle fuck all"
"you do know that theres two boys i this room as your saying this"
"yea but one of them cant hear me i hope"
"hoe do you know?"
"cos if i said brad i love you, he wont do anything"
"even though he wont do anything he could still hear" he sait staring at me
"oh shit i forgot about that"
"so u love brad ey"
"yes now shut up"
just then the docter came in and said that seeing time whatever you call it was over i was really sad cos i couldnt see brad tomorrow as they were doing some tests even though he wasnt awake.
~~~~~~~~~ 2 weeks later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
its been 2 weeks and brads still in a coma. as i said i broke up with tyler the day of our date so everything was great (note sarcasum)
i havent been talking alot, iv just been sat in the same room with the same blank walls of the hospital room.
"lex,LEX!" i heared tris shouting at me taking me out of my trance
"look"
i was utterly shocked
****************************AN***************************
HIZZA RIGHT IM TRYING TO TAKE AS MUCH AS I CAN INTO THIS BOOK COS IM GOING INTO YEAR 8 YAY (NOTE SARCASUM)
OKAY SO I MIGHT NOT UPDATE BOTH MINE SO OFTEN BUT DONT THINK IV FORGRT ABOUT THE BOOKS
KK
BYEEEEEE FOR A BIT <(((>< <3