:47:

its been 4 months after we started the tour and were done sadly asha didnt come with us but we get to go home now we are on a twelve hour plane flight were waiting outside our gate when the voice thingy said the flight 1005 to Brisbane is boarding. i got up but brad grabbed my hand "were not on this" i gave him a confuesed look "look at the ticket" he insisted, i stared down to the ticket to see we were going to New York "omg omg omg brad i love you but why?" i said jumping around and hugging him.

"its ourone year anniversery in a day"

"i thought you were just gonna take me to a restraunt"i said laughing

"oh come on im rich"

"dont flatter youself" i said hitting his chest

"come on" he said grabbing my hand and rushing me to the gate where we got on the NYC plane after nine hours on the plane we finally arrived at new york i could not wait a sit was a nine hour flight it was the day of our one year anniversry so tonight we were going out for a meal

"were only here for 2 days then were going home" brad whispered

"i dont care" i laughed running out of the airport doors and into our taxi, brad knows i dont like fancy cars id rather go in a taxi so. in 10 minuets we made it to the POSH hotel

"WOW!" i said walking inside, you know when poeple do that twerly thing well thats what i did

brad singhed us in and we went to our room and got changed for tonight brad said dress smart and posh so i went with a black skater dress, white heels, a black coat seen as its cold outside and during the months of the tour coloured my hair a brown and then dip died black and im keeping it that way cos i like it! (the picture is in the external link)

We walked down the street to where the restaurant was it really did look posh like really! Brad looked really nervous I don't know why. We walked in and waited to get seated, the restraint was a nice red really suttle it was light but not to light that it would blind you, it was posh as brad said to dress posh. Brad was wearing a suit he had black skinny jeans on, of course, he had a white shirt and a skinny black tie he looked very smart he had his hair as he usually has it.

We got sat down then we ordered drink and meals then we just started talking about the tour and that the rest of the group would of only got home. Just after our food came and we digger into that. I stared outside to see it was snowing

"Omg brad it's snowing" I said getting him out of his trance

"Really?!" His eyes lit up and he turned outside

" come on!" He said getting up and putting his coat on

"Okay" I didn't hesitate I put my coat on then brad paid for the bill we argued a little bit but he won and we both waked out hand in hand.

We strolled into the park to see a frozen river, children building snowmen and singing songs from frozen of course and there was a skating rink we had to go!

I tuned round to see brad on one knee

"Lex?"

"Yeah?"

"Ever since I saw you at school I knew you were the one, I started being friends with you and realised you would definitely be the one when I grew up now that I'm turning twenty and you nineteen I thought it would be the best point I want you to be mine forever so what you say will you marry me?"

Connors POV

I asked Kat to marry me she said yes I can't wait we're making it a long engagement and when we're 20/22 were getting married I can't wait! But we're keeping it a secret to when brad and lex come home and where telling them.

()()()()()()()()AN()()()()()()()()

Hey guys!

Is this okay

I'm on chaper 47 so in 3 chapters there's gonna be a sequel is that okay?
I need a title for it so please can you help?
Vote comment share
Thank you!!

Sorry its short