hurry up

they started a song that I really knew but I couldn't remember the name of it all I knew was that they all wrote it when they were still in england, omg I really miss those days we woild always have fun when they were recording covers and writing songs but thats all behind us now I bet he cant even remember me, which im really sad about.

I was really wanting asha to hurry up it had been 5 minutes since I text her and I realised brad was looking at me all the way through the song "oh crap oh crap oh sh*t" he started to walk up to me but by the gates I saw asha and I just sprinted up to her!

BRADS POV.....

So we started singing 'move my way' it was one of my favourite song on the album (an its mine as well and so is somebody to you there all amazing to be fair) I started singing (an I honestly cant be bothered to put the song it I will put bit in but not all the time lol im lazy like that ... not really im quit active.. in just gonna do the chorus)

so do do do you, do do do you wanna, you wanna move my way

and maybe I don't wanna change

so should should should I, should I, should I wanna

I wanna feel this way so tell me why cant we just stay the same

I was singing when I spotted someone VERY familiar sitting on the bench I looked at her for the chorus. I was thinking about her how I knew her the it hit me Lex it was Lexi I cant believe she's here in Australia. then she ran off!

asha's POV

OMG where is she I was looking on the park for lexi then I saw a crowed run up to a stage area  I decided I would go and see who it is. I was walking up when I saw lexi sat on the bench opposite she looked like she had just seen a ghost or something she was pale and her jaw had dropped. I ran to her I shut her mouth " you'll catch flies" she just sat there "lexi LEXI" I screamed in her face all she did was flinch " lexi r u in there whats u-" she got up grabbed my hand and ran around the corner.

" omg omg omg why didn't you tell me he was going big here" she said pacing up and down " well, number one what the hell are you on about and 2 who the hell r you on about" she gave me a ' r you stupid look' then I remembered she was on about brad and 'the vamps'.

" well I want going to tell you later you had finished packing that they had a concert on at the park but I couldn't remember which on. plus I didn't get to see them cos I saw you and you looked like you had just seen a ghost, anyway lets go and get some food for the apartment then go home we need a bit of a rest COME ON!'