elevator

so we had gone to the shops and got A LOT of stuff bit thats just us, we was walking back to the apartment we were walking up the stairs when we heard very loud laughing and a tall blonde haired boy cane walking out with another boy who was quite cute he had a hogwarts tshirt on with some jeans he had browny blonde hair that was styled in a kina quif (AN:I donno how to spell it) then another tall boy with browny hair hat was styled in a quif came out, then a brown haired boy with curls came out. I pushed asha in the lift but the 3 of them ( AN :con, james and tris if u want to know) came into the lift I was hiding behind asha but she moved (AN:  that like my best friend shes called asha and she would do that if I didnt want to see someone she would move) and I caught eyes with tris it looked like he was trying to see who is was but then he shouted " omg its lexi"

TRISTANS POV

omg I cant belive it lexi is here! I thought I knew her but I just couldn't remember I bet I looked like a right idiot but I knew I know her, then I realized who it was and said well shouted "omg its lexi" the boys looked at lexi and hugged her tight I hugged her and said "brad woild be very happy to see you" she just gave me a ' are u serious' look and said " well if he did want to see me why did he lose contact with me when HE PROMISED HE WOULDNT!" I didn't know what to say about that I didnt know je lost contact with her he kept on saying he was still texting her and stuff I really need a word with this boy!!