:33:

2 days later
today was the day of the teen awards, im so happy for them. There coming really big from just finishing there tour (an which was amaze balls) and they've been put up for 3 awards, two one direction were in it but i know they will win though (an which they did cos there wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than one direction cough druggies cough soz not soz) brads flipping out!
"brad youll be alright" i said stopping him from pacing around
"really?" he asked looking at me
"yes of course your the best singer in the world and the best band come on" i said giving brad a kiss
after the kiss brad said happily "im ready now! i just wish you were there"
"me too but ill be watching dont worry, go on your curls look a mess" i said ruffiling his hair
"well the are not" he mumbled walking out "wait a sec" he turned round grabbing my waist pulling me into him and kissing me gently.
"byeeeeee" i said pulling away
"byeeee" he said walking to the door
i keep on wondering where jas goes she all of a sudden goes then come omg where is she?! i know kats with con, asha is with jems and brads was with me and tris it in the apartment cos i could hear him scream to brad where he was like just a second ago lol.
<><><>half a hour laterrr<><><>
"bye brad good luckkkkk" i hugged brad until he went purple, by accident he nearly fainted
"lex ye..yeah ermm.. okayyy" he said between breaths
"omg im sorry" i let go of him quickly
"its okayy, bye see you soon, sweet cheeks" and that when i blushed like hell, one because he called me sweet cheeks, 2 everyone was watching and 3 he pinched my cheeks, i know i have fat cheeks but you don't pinch my cheeks but ill let it past cos i love him.... WAIT WHAT?
<><><<><>an hour later <><><>>
me and they girls were watching the teen awards (as we promised) of course we couldn't miss it. we made popcorn and got some wine cos asha wanted it but im only 17 so i couldn't drink it THANK GOD! i had lemonade instead lol .
the vamps won 3 awards (beating one directon may i add ;) ), i couldn't wait for them to come home so we could celebrate but they had to go to the extra factor to perform. even though we all live in London we live around the outskirts of London not right in the centre.
Since we wouldnt see the boys till tomorrow so asha and jas decidied to go out and we all decidied to go with them.
i was wearing a black skater dress with my heel trainers and i kept my hair down. asha curled her hair and left it down she had a black bodycon dress with some freaking massive high heels. jas had her hair up in a side plait and a blue bodycon dress and kat had her hair down with curls at the bottom and a black skater skirt woth a denim crop top and some doc martin boots.
<><><> at the nightclub<><><><
this is how much i know my surrounding, i didnt have a clue where we were. not that i was drunk cos im not just i didnt see the name of the nightclub. but i knew we were in central London and the boys were meant to be coming after the xtra factor which finished about 2 minuets ago so they should be coming now. i was just sat on my phone cos i don't really like alcohol so just go with lemonade or coke or antthing without a lot of alcohol.
i was texting brad, he said he was nearly here THANK GOD. i can 4 boys staring at me WTF i decided to go to the bar, i felt a pair on eyes burning my back when i got to the bar i ordered my drink then sat down. i was okay when someone jumped on the chair at the side of me.
"hey sweet cheeks" the voice was low too low for my taste lol
i just ignored him
"oi sweet cheeks" he said grabbing my hand to stop me from moving, i jumped at the touch of him his hand were cold not as good as brad omg iv literally lost it!
"let go!" i said sternly
"or what?" he said leaning in
"u dont want to know"
his lips smashed to mine, i made sure i moved my leg so i could hit him where the sun dont shine
i didnt wait for long. i kicked him and he want down cluching where i kicked him
i kneeled down "that why you dont mess with someone whos sober" i laughed and walked away to see brad staring at me shit shit
"what was that?" he said picking me up and lifting me from the ground
"what"
"that" he had finally put me down giving me a quick peck on the lips (an: isnt peck a weird word? or is it just me?"
"oh he kissed me so i kicked him" i said shrugging my shoulders
"thats my girl" brad said hugging me
"WELL DONE BY THE WAY!!!"
"HAHAH thanks"
"im so proud of you and you freaking beat one direction" i jumped up to hug him. its feels bad iv got to hug him i feel really small.
"omg your so small and it dosnt matter that we beat one direction but im so happy we did" he started laughing
"hah you should be"
"baby?"
"mm"
"can we dance?"
"omg ur so sad and yes"
a slow song came on and everyone got closer, i took hold of brads neck and i felt him put his hands on my waist (as weird as it sounds FIREWORKS WENT OFF)
james shouted "keep that hand north of th equator brad"
"i could say the same to you" brad shouted back whilst i went red
after an hour of all different types of stupid dances me and brad and the rest of us where shattered, we went to our table/cubical thingy thing (an omg im weird). we had a couple more drinks then decided to go home with a drunk asha,james, tris and jas shouting stuff and clinging onto us omg they were so annoying!
me and brad were really tired so we decided to go to bed, i know we live down the corridor but brad said he 'couldnt be arsed to go down there' and 'theres two drunk people in my apartment and connor with kat'
"yeah but there two drunk people in here!"
"no theres not" he said
"ermm yes there is"
"no they've gone to our apartment" brad said in an idiotic voice
"ohhh right that seems logic"
"yes, yes it does" he reaised en eyebrow
"oh come on get ready" i said pointing to my wardrobe. he leaves his stuff here cos when he sleps he never wants to go back but i have to make him because in two days im starting work at costa yay
"okayyyyyy" he said walking into the bathroom. once he came out i was already changed when he came out i ran into the bathroom to do my teeth and shit cos i couldnt be bothered to do my hair tonight come on it was 12am. i walked out to see brad curled up in the bed, aww he looked soooooo cute, i got in bed next to him and went to sleep but before i did i heard these 3 words that set fucking fireworks in my tummy
"i love you"
<><><><>AN<><><><<>
OMSHIZZA (MY WORD FOR THE START OF SHIT ZUE (DONNOCHOW TO SPELL THAT FREAKING DOGS NAME) AND A BRACKET INSIDE A BRACKET)
THE PIC OF BRAD WITH THE AWARDS OMGGGGGG HE IS SOOOO FIT!!!
OKAY SO THIS TOOK ME LONGER COS I GOT INTERUPTED BY DYEING MY HAIR AGAINNNNN!
I WAS LOOKING TODAY AN OMG THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE VOTES COMMENT AND VIEWS ON THIS BOOK I LOVE YOU ALL
PLZ CAN U COMMENT SHIP NAMES FOR
BRAD AND LEXI
CONNOR AND KAITIE
ASHA AND JAMES
WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO JAS AND TRIS (U WONT KNOW COS I DONT) YET
LOVE YALLL
VOTE COMMENT SHARE READ
THANK YOU