:18:

IMPORTANT AN BTW
LEXI' POV
we were all still laughing about the harry potter thing but also me and con were just moaning cos we couldn't watch it but after the stupid horror but me and con were thinking of a plan we would hide our favourite harry potter film be hide where we are sitting and when the film has finished we'd put in in the dvd player thing and we would ask them to do something but we have enough time to think about it! i hope!
***1 hour later***
the film had finished brad had to go to the toilet so did tris so they helped asha and jas went to get there pjs from our apartment i think and james and kat went to get snacks and shit. so operation watch harry potter had commenced ( i totally wasn't thinking of that whilst we were planning it ;)) so we got our fav one which of course was the last 2 ( harry potter and the deathly hallows part une and deux btw im not french lol as i think you can tell lol) like come on there fab!
we actually succeeded until tris came he went berserk he tryed to turn it off but we didn't let him we pinned him down to the floor cos were so strong. he finally gave up and let us watch them yay!
after harry potter we decided we should have a all nighter which i don't know why cos were going to a long day TOMORROW SEEN AS ITS BRADS BIRTHDAY !!
we started watching grown ups which i was happy about cos no horrors yay!
i could feel myself drifting asleep but i wanted to stay awake cos you know these boys.
"just go to sleep its okay i wont let anything happen to you" brad whispered hugging me tighter
"are you sure?" i wispered back
"yea just go to sleep" he kissed my forehead and that was all i heard!
AN: OKAY THAT WAS JUST A SILLY FILLER SO YEA HOW ARE YALL GEES IM BEING FRENCH AND AMERICAN IM SO SNAZZY LOL I'M FROM THE UK AND FEELING QUITE CRAZY I'M HOME ALONE SO I HAD THE VAMPS AND 5SOS BLASTING OUT OF MY PHONE AS YOU DO PLUS ME AND MY MUM WERE I ASDA AND CAN WE DANCE CAME ON I WAS SINGING AS WELL AS U DO COS IM SUPER SNAZZY!! OKAYYYY SO I WAS WONDERING WHEN THIS HAS GOT TO LIKE 25-30 PARTS I WILL MAKE ANOTHER FAN-FIC BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO A CON VAMPS ONE OR A 5SOS ONE I NOT SURE PLZ HELP COMMENT WHAT ONE U WANT!!
SOOOOOO COMMENT SHARE VOTE