:35:

Lexis POV

I couldn't move anything, my mouth made a faint cough showing people I was still alive - even if they were people in the room- I think there was cos before I coughed I heard footsteps walking out of the room and a sniffel as though someone had been crying.

Someone came running up to my side grabbing my hand and holding it in there's

" hi lex can you hear me? Wait a sec you won't but I might as we'll try! I love toy will all my heart if you leave I'll never be able to live my life again please cos back I need you ! Thus us all my fucking fault but I want you to know that  I love you---" he was interrupted by that beepy thing sounding as though  it had a straight line showing someone was dead! I couldn't hear or feel anything all I knew was I'm never going to live again if people don't help or I help myself but that not going to work cos I'm dead!

<><><>

Brads POV

hi lex can you hear me? Wait a sec you won't but I might as we'll try! I love toy will all my heart if you leave I'll never be able to live my life again please cos back I need you ! Thus us all my fucking fault but I want you to know that  I love you---" I was interupted by the moniter showing a straight line , I ran out crying getting the doctor to come in he rushed in and did CPR on her I was pushed outbtue room by another doctor who said in a quite tone "she isn't all dead her heart isn't working yet we hope to get it started soon but she might not live, she has blood clot in her brain but we got mist of it out and working but its got worse we'll try our hardest to get her to live!" He said to all of us after I got out the room, after his little speech we were all shocked we didn't know what had happened until now well I think Kat did but she didn't want to say. I HOPE SHE LIVES!!

<><><>>
THIS IS SO SHORT
IT 1:39 AM
THE VAMPS CAME ON RADIO I WAS LIKE FUCK IT YIU KNIW WHAT IM GONNA UPDATE JUST A LITTLE FILLER BUT THE #BRLEX FEELS!!
VOTE COMMENT SHARE EVEN FOLLOW IF U WANT
LOVE YOU ALLL XXXX