:9:

jas' POV
me and kat were sitting on the couch flicking through channels when Asha and Lexi came barging in with some shopping we put all of the shopping away.
Then all if a sudden we heard shouting coming from the living room
" omfg connor is sooo cute" asha shouted
"what?" lexi shouted back
"what I think connors really cute is that a problem?" asha said
"err no why no not at all" Lexi said back then walked into her room and shut the door
me and kat went running to see if lexi was okay I mean she is our best friend I dont know what got into her shes never like that.
before we did I looked over to kat abd she had anger in her eyes I was really wondering what was going on.
kat's pov
I was a HUGE fan of the vamps whe they came walking In I knew who they were on about because I knew the vamps were in this apartment block because I saw them walking put of there room this morning (I was going crazy) but I kept my cool. Connor was my celeb crush he has been for ages but now lexi thinks he is cute and so does asha. I mean I love them 2 both but I though that lexi still had feeling for Brad.
I knew throughout the conversation I had an evil look in my eyes but I couldn't help it.
then after the shouting lexi got up and went into her room and we went running to get her to open it.
we were banging on the door for ages she kept shouting that she was just on her computer, I think she was so we went.
~~~~ 1 hour later~~~
we were watching some program on tv then there was banging on the door we went running to the door and opened it there was a boy (Tristan Evans) leaning on the frame of the door.
" err hi can we come in" tris said
Oh crap I saw curly hair ' brad' oh crap I can't let them in
" erm I don't think that's a good idea" I said looking at brad
Tris then looked back and gave me a 'plz let me in i/we need a word with her"
At first I wasn't happy about it no one else knew what went on with them it was only me but before I knew it Jas and asha had already let them in.
"Come in" Jess said
"Hi I'm Tristan, but you can call me tris"
Jas then looked at brad
" oh and this is brad" tris said as he saw Jas looking at him.
" hey I'm Jas this I Asha and this is kat" Jas said
"Hey guys, er can I have a word with lexi if she's in" brad said/whispered
"Yea sure" asha said
I wasn't letting him get to her that easy I said I needed to go to my room for a bit
I saw brad just about to knock on her door but I pulled him into my room.
"What r u doing"
"Going to talk to lex I need to see if she's okay with me"
"Do u really think she's going to be fu*king okay with u, really?"
"Honestly I don't think so"
"We'll talk to her but just make sure she doesn't hurt u cos u know what she's like, oh and she might not let u in"
LEXI'S POV
I heard mumbling coming from the other room then I heard the door close and after that there was a knock on my door.
"Hey can I come in" it wasn't a girls voice it was a boys and 18 year old boys voice shit it was a Birmingham accent ' it was brad'
I sadly opened the door (honestly I don't know y I did it)
"Look lexi please can we talk."
AN: hizza, sorry I haven't updated in a while I couldn't get any thoughts into my mind so I just came out with this kinda long one!! Heheh I was wondering all day today on how many parts this fanfic should have and I was thinking about 45 ish
Oh and THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THESE READS AND VOTES HEHEHEH
SO VOTE COMMENT YEA
I am also planning on doing another brad or con fanfic I don't know yet so plz can u comment which person u want out of brad or con!!! SO COMMENT WHO U WANT TO BE IN MY NEXT ONE.