:11:

Kats POV
OMFG Connor just asked me to hang out with him, was this a date or what, omg I don't know!
I was so scared number 1: I felt like I couldn't tell anyone cos I think they all like Connor, what about lexi does she like him I'll go and ask.
And number 2: I don't have a flipping clue what to wear
Lexi's POV
I felt as though I wanted to be more than friends with brad but I can't just tell him cos we've only gut got back friends, but we are just going to wait and see.
I was watching some crap on TV when I heard a knock on the door
"Come in" I shouted
"Hey" said kat in a very good mood, she was smiling like hell
"What up with you, you seem very happy"I said
"just wondering do you like Connor as in Connor ball"
"Like like or just friends like if it is that just friend. Like why?"
"HE ASKED ME OUT, KINDA, WELL HE ASKED ME TO MEET HIM IN THE PARK TOMORROW" she shouted jumping up and down
"REALLY!" I asked running up to her
"YES YOU WOULDN'T THINK THAT ID MAKE IT UP LOOK ON TWITTER SOMETIME" she said calming down a little
"You know I don't like twitter it's too fiddly and OMG I'm so happy for you but you can't tell Asha!!!"
"Yer we will think of that later i need to see what to wear"
" erm just like cos it's hot wear some shorts and a baggy but nice top"
KATS POV
The outfit looked nice lex has nice style but she doesn't show it to the rest of them I always come to her for advise and clothes, were both really small I'm just a little bit taller than her she used to be really tall in high school but she's just grown a couple of inches and stopped it's quite funny actually.
Well I haven't really said anything about me
I'm 17 I love 5 seconds of summer and the vamps
I have long brown hair everyone says it's nice but I don't think it is I have browny greeny eyes, I don't swear that much well none of us do, I'm quite shy but I've got a big mouth now!
My favourite subjects in school were art and geography
I have 1 brother and a sister
Lex is the total opposite of me,not total though.
She has black short hair with red and purple dipped died ( images will be in the comment box) she doesn't wear a lot of make up she thinks its like putting paint on your face but she wears it sometimes! she used to be really chattie and had a big mouth but when brad left all of her chattiness just went she was so shy. she loves orange that her favourite colour. her favourite subjects were or are geography and maths in her gcse she got a A* in geography an A* in PE and a in maths and i cant remember anything else i got a A* in art an A in maths a B in English and an A in geography ( sorry if i got any of the grades wrong I'm only in year 7 but i think i got them right I'm not sure hahaha.) she has no sisters and 1 brother who's 19 oh and lexi is turning 18 in December but its June so ages away! oh and she loves 5 seconds of summer!
jas is a lot taller than us she had long blonde hair shes 18 she loves 5 seconds of summer, Austin mahone and the vamps she got a A in English and an A* in drama she wants to be a actress, she loves pink she is quite a girly girl she fan girls nearly everyday it get annoying but also its kinda funny once she fell flat on her face i was pissing myself, she said it wasn't funny but it was, she has one sister called izzy and a brother called tom they are twins but they look nothing alike!
and finally Asha she has the nicest ginger hair ever she is very tall she loves 5 seconds of summer and rixton! she has one brother who we never hear about we don't even know his name, she is 17 turning 18 in November, she got a A in drama and A* in english and B in maths!
~~~~~~~~~ the next day~~~~~~~~~~~
i was totally freaking out about the date thing with connor he is going to pick me up at 11 and its 9 now i got up went in the shower and out the cloths on that lex got out for me i put some make up on (conseler foundation eye liner mascara and lipstic) then curled my hair afeter i did all that i went down stairs
"where are you of to looking all pretty" shizza it was asha
"oh erm im erm just going out into town with someone from the block"
"okay well im off i need to go find myself a job" she said and then left
i was sat there for about 10 minuets when i heard the door knock i opened the door to see con he had his hands in his pockets waiting he looked SO cute.
" are you ready for out date"
"hehe yea i am" then he took my had and we went to the park
AN: I HAVE A FEELING THIS IS QUITE LONG SORRY I HAD TO MAKE IT LONG BECAUSE I HAD TO PUT THE DESCRIPTIONS IN. im going to do another one once i can get my internet back up cos its not letting me save it so yea
COMMENT VOTE DO WHATEVER YOU DO