:28:

It was two days after brad asked me out and today was the date, honestly i was so nervous about it id never been on a real date before, i hope it goes well!
okay so it was 3pm i dont have a clue where were going but supposedly kat and jas are going to come help me cos they know where were going. i was sat on the sofa watching twilight (breaking dawn part2) cos i love it so much im team edward but in the second one im team jacob ik ik its horrible to say that but i just am! yeah so i was about half way through part 2 when i heard a knock at the door.
"you know you could just use you key" i said whilst opening the door
"yeah yeah alright, now come on wheres jas?"
"upstairs fangirling cos she got tickets to 5sos concert" i rolled my eyes yes i am a 5sos fan but i dont know she really fangirly i heard her squeling when she bought 4 tickets that means ill be going yay!
"OMG HOW MANY TICKETS DID SHE GET?" kat shouted kinda in my face were about the same height she just a little bit taller than me, im the smallest and asha is the tallest.
" erm 4 you, asha. her and me i think"
"OMG OMG OMG OMG WERE GOING TO SEE 5SOS OMG"
"yeah now come on"
we ran upstairs, knocked on jas's bedroom door so hear a sequel of "come innnnn"
we walked in and she was screaming into her pillow
"how are you today?" i asked whilst laughing cos i know what the outcome would be
she got up and jumped over to us both
"isnt the days going by absolutely lovely" she said dancing to the window and opening the curtains
kat opened her mouth but i put my hand over her mouth cos i knew jas would say something else
"just look at the birds the happy couples, the green trees swaying in the wind and best of all were FREAKING GOING TO SEE 5SOS" then i put my hand off kats mouth and they both squelled, how am i friends with these idiots? i dont know but i love them!
finally the finished there fangirl moment and pulled me over onto the bed
"right ill do make up and hair you pick outfit" kat said to jas. i died my hair a red brown colour yesterday it grew long and didn't go well with my other one so i wanted it red so i did, im not sure weather my six form will approve but frig 'em!
im studying law cos my parents want me to but i secretly have been in the music department with my guitar, my parents havent found out yet but i think they will soon enough i just know!
after about an hour i had my make up done (casual) and my hair (in a pony but a but posher) and my outfit on (in external link), it would be an hour till brad comes and pickes me up and i cant wait, im nervous but i cant wait!
kat and jas are giving me little hint to where we are going on our date but im so think i dont know about them until they said "it has a few rides" then i knew we were going to a fair, an i love them but i kept it a secret im prety pissed at them for kinda telling me even when i never asked but hey what meant t be is meant to be.
all of us where watching twilight again with asha this time she came back from her date with james it was like a day out shopping or something but james went back home to do something well back to there apartment, i was quite calm for my date it was in about ten minuets, i know when its 8 minuet ill be freaking out!
<><><> TEN MINUETS LATER <><><<><><><><><><><><><>><
Ohshizza now i was freaking out, i heard a knock at the door, i peeked through the curtains to see a curly haired freak waiting at the door
"BRADS HERE" jas screamed running up to the door at swiftly opened it
"your looking very smart brad" asha said
"where lex?"
"LEXI PRINCE CHARMING IS HERE TO TAKE YOU TO THE BALL"
"where not going to a ball" brad whispered to jas
"shhhhhhh" jas said
"come on all of you stop annoying brad" i walked through the door and went up to brad
"were leaving" i shouted when jas started fake crying
"love you" kat said leaning against the door, the last thing i heard was asha saying "that the little girl was all grown up" i just rolled my eyes i went along with it
"soooooooooo where we going" i said i really wanted to find out if the were lying
"sorry babe i cant tell you" when he said babe i just melted
"how far?"
"about 2 minuets" he said grabbing my hand
"you know you could of held my hand when we walked out"
"yeah but jas scares me shes weird funny but can be protective over you as can the rest"
"that cos I'm the youngest"
"really?"
"yeah jas is the oldest cos shes 20, kats 19, asha is 20 and im 18"
"oh yeah but you birthday is in two months"
"yeah but im still the youngest"
"yeah and the prettiest and the smallest"
"thank you about the prettiest but you cant really say anything about being small"
"im taller than you"
"that's not much of an achievement though is it" i stated he just laughed
"WHERE HERE" brad kinda shouted but like said as well
i could see the big wheel, the twister, them giant swing thing that goes up in the air (AN IF YOU'VE BEEN TO LONDON YOU'LL KNOW I THINK BUT IF YOUR FROM HULL OR BEEN TO HULL FAIR THEN YOU LL KNOW YOU COULD JUST SEARCH HULL FAIR AND ILL PUT IT IN THE LINK IN MY NEXT CHAPTER)
I ran to the big wheel dragging brad with me we ot on in about two minuets of waiting in the Que we had our own as you do
"so why did you decide to take me here? because i love it all ready"
"you've always told me since you were seven that you wanted to go to a big fair so here you are"
we had finally got to the top and brad was getting closer to me i knew we were going to kiss or he wanted to, he finally got close to me and was leaning in, i decided to lean in as well, until our lips connected putting fireworks in my stomach!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><<>
this has been my most Longest chapter ever in this book well ever
thank you all for reading love you all! <3
can i just say last night was the best night of my life I WENT TO SEE THE FITTEST BOYS AND MOST TALANTED BOYS IN THE UNIVERSE ( HINT IN THE TITLE OG THE BOOK) AND THEY WERE AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3