Spilled the tea, thrice - 4

Writers Block can go suck one!

VOTE and COMMENT 

Coltons POV.

I stir in my sleep when the sunlight hits my eyes almost blinding me, fully wakening my conscience. I groaned when I feel the pain drumming in the back of my head and it strikes through my temples, with the lack of sleep. I turn over and look at the time, 7:13 A.M, it's time to get dressed and handle my business.

Walking to my master bathroom, I take a warm shower to relieve stress. After getting dressed, and popping a pain relieving pill in my mouth I walk downstairs to the dining room to have breakfast with dad.

"Good morning dad." I call upon him lazily, while yawning and stretching my sore neck. I give him a small smile, which he returns with a good morning. I sit down and dad puts his newspaper away and sipping on his coffee. Joanne, our cook, puts down my breakfast; a bowl of mix fresh fruit, egg Benedict, and a mug of coffee. I quickly dig in.

After I'm done with breakfast and about to excuse my self, dads voice halts my movement with a scrape of the chair.

"I haven't confirmed anything to Henry, yet. What's your answer for me son?" He completes his last sentence hesitantly.

I sigh heavily," I am only saying yes for you dad."

A bright smile appear on his face. A proud one at that, "you won't regret it, Colt."

I smirk to my self of course I won't, because she and her father will. I grab my suite jacket and excuse myself to work.

Serene's POV

"Stop with whatever game you are playing."

I rub my temples, hoping his words disappear out of my head.

"Talking my dad and your dad into our marriage."

His words are ringing in my head. Thinking about what he said makes me so confused and riled up in frustration. He accused me of things I am not even aware of.

He meant a lot to me, I would never toy around with him like the way he claims. I've day dreamed and thought about us for endless nights, as a married couple living a beautiful and happy life, just like in a fairy tale.

I almost don't want to dream anymore when the rage in his eyes, and the infuriating look on his face is keep flashing before me, settling on my heart like a ton of bricks. I felt scared, and horrible to be the cause of it with out even knowing the reason.

I had to talk to my father, right now and ask him what was going on. I enter the house, with a heavy heart and walked up to my dad's room, knocking on his door but there was no answer.  I was getting really impatient and I wanted to instantly wipe the horrible feeling off my heart that was the cause of me being kept in the dark.

"Maria, where is dad?" I asked the housekeeper.

"He's out of town for the night, for business reason. It was an emergency so he told me to let you know when you came home."

I sigh,"okay thank you, Maria."

I go upstairs, and decide to call dad but he's not picking up but I kept trying. My inner voice is telling me to bother with this tomorrow but the restless feeling in my heart  said otherwise.