Invitation -10

This sexyass cover made by @monican98 I love it so much!! Thank U!!

Make me happy and please Vote!😘

🌺🌺🌺

Present
Serenes P.O.V

It's been a week since my anxiety has been a little better; in control. I have been constantly keeping myself busy with work especially in the E.R section.

When I am on breaks I go to Marla's cafe and just sit there and chit chat with her when she's not so busy but mostly I am just sitting alone enjoying my pumpkin spice latte and muffin.

I haven't talked to her much since my break down, last week. Her cafe has been very busy, young students from local college and old folks from around this small town come to this cafe often since the weather is really cold and it has been snowing like crazy.

I tried to avoid talking about my past with Marla. Which she understood very well, she was patient and always there for me.

Talking about it triggers my anxiety to a whole new level. But I can't seem to forget the memories or forget Colton. He made a deep whole in my heart which can't seem to close. Every night when I close my eyes, his face is present before my eyes. I fall asleep thinking about him, which sometimes makes me want to pull my hair out. I wake up in the morning with him on my mind.

He's constantly on my mind.

The questions like the what if's? The why's? are clouding my mind all the time.

Why wasn't I strong enough?

What if he really loved me, where would we be at right now?

Why did I let my self put through so much for him... Because of him?

Why didn't I just stop trying for him earlier?

And the dreading question; What if he finds me?

And the most important and question   that immediately places guilt in my heart but I always welcome the punishment because I feel like I deserve this Why didn't I just listen to my father or Alex or my best friends?

I am currently in the hospital with Theo trailing after me. I rolled my eyes and turn around so fast he almost bumps into me. He comes to quick halt and grins at me.

He has a nice smile but Colton had a dimple on his left cheek when he smiled around me, which was rare.

I internally groan and shake my head. Beginning to irritate my own self.

"What do you want Theo? It better be work related or important." I said it a little too harshly. I turn back around to staple a stack of discharge papers for the patient. I threw him quick glare over my shoulder when he was still staring at me and not really opening his mouth.

The headache was responsible for my bad mood right now. And I wasn't about to listen to his bullshit. I worked straight for 11 hours, I had one more hour to go til' my shift is over so I can sleep.

"It's nothing stupid, I promise. I know your tired and all but I actually have something to show you." He quickly tells me while handing me a yellow piece of paper, he knew not to mess with me, when I was in a bad mood.

"Volunteering for the charity event for orphans," I read the title out loud, "so where is the sign up form?"

"It's attached to the yellow paper. So are you volunteering again for this year?" Theo asks, handing me a pen to sign my name and fill out the small form attach to the flyer.