Couples toggle war - 9

It's been a month since I have uploaded. Jeez to many things in life rolled me in like a damn current. I hate making people wait for a chapter. I really am Sorry. Oh and check the video out. I love him!! Well enjoy!! Xox

🍁🍁🍁🍁

"What the fuck!?" He yelled, making me slightly jump. I can hear his footsteps getting closer to the bed. My whole body froze and my back straighten as a board. My heartbeat was drumming in my ears. I hope he doesn't kick me out. Well I doubt that. I held my breathe for a couple seconds because I knew what was to come. The second the thought came into my mind the next second the comforter is pulled off of me, the cold air embracing me. I was prepared for that action from my husband.
As soon as he took the whole blanket off of my body with such strong force. I rolled from my side, facing his full of rage figure, I sat up on my knees and grabbing the comforter back with both of my hands in a bunch, trying to grab as much as I can. Which pissed him off even more.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." He said through gritted teeth, trying to pull back the comforter from my hands.

"Please, uh- try to listen to me, the wat,-" He cut me off, " I don't care, get out."

I got off the bed and pull the comforter more to me, bringing it closer to my chest. Practically hugging it. "The water spilled on my bed on accident and I couldn't sleep on the wet bed now. Plus I have a right to share a bed with you." I said it slowly trying to calm my self as well as him.

We were now standing on either side of the bed with the comforter in our hands, he had most of the portion. Which made me want to pull more so I can just jump in the bed and not get off of it. No matter what.

"You're so fucking shameless. I want nothing to do with you so why won't you understand." His voice was raising at the end, his neck was turning red with fury.

As I try to discreetly pull the comforter more to me, he noticed it and pulled it towards him with such force, half of my body toppled over and I stumbled over the bed. But I quickly regained myself holding my stand and quickly grabbed the comforter again before it left my grip. Though, I had a strong hold on it so it wouldn't escape me.

I used so much power that I got half of the portion, in my territory with one pull and I quickly hugged it. Making Colton's eyes widen at my action for a second - either from surprise at how much strength I mustered or either he got an idea in his head.

When I was pulling hard, everything happened so quick I couldn't even process what happened until my ass hit hard on the carpeted floor. Apparently this asshole let go of the comforter immediately and while I was pulling I stumbled back and lost balance.

"Owh!" I glared at him while he chuckled and shaking his head. He was looking over at me from the bed with an arrogant smirk playing on his lips.

I noticed his hands were free, so I immediatly got back on my feet and grabbed the whole comforter, rolling it in a bunch and mushed it against me. I sheepishly smiled at him when his nostrils flared and he rolled his eyes. "Real mature." He muttered to himself. He got on top of the bed in front of me and tried to get the comforter out of my hold. Jeez this man never gave up huh?

"Colt. Stop acting like a damn child and just let go so we can sleep," I hissed.

I continued before he opened his mouth, "Or unless you don't want to," I smirked," I got a better idea we can pull at each other's clothes instead of this comforter." I finished with a wink.

Seriously, I need help I can't be throwing in sexual remarks when he's pissed at me and wants nothing to do with me. I internally shrugged nonchalantly. But he was so close to me..