Drunk - 11

Another cute Cover made by @monican98. Its perfect for this chap.

Please vote and comment!!

🐾🐾🐾

Past

Serene's POV

"You been awefully quiet for the past few days, what's wrong?" His deep voice came from behind me.

It has been three days since I saw his hickeys. It just hit me so hard. That explains his nights when he didn't come home. While I waited for him, feeling scared and worried for him.

Right now, I didn't even feel like talking to him so much. Or even look at him without the image of him smirking at me.

I'd rather have him yell at me, touch me when he was angry. Because it was some kind of communication between us but when the thought of him pleasuring another women, made my heart squeeze.

I am his wife, I am around him, waiting at home for him why does he have to go around and humiliate me and make me feel like I am not enough for him. Or worth anything.

I turned around ready to give him an answer, but nothing comes out. I swallow the thick emotions logged in my throat and I take a deep breath. So I shrugg instead and give him a small smile for reassurance.

"If I'm sleeping around that shouldn't bother you. I don't even know why this is effecting you so much. I don't understand you, I treat you like shit." His brows slightly furrowed trying to figure me out.

"Because I love you. And you're right it shouldn't upset me because..I don't even know If I should consider this cheating or not. We don't even have a relationship in the first place, our relationship is based on papers. I feel like I am banging my head against a thick wall, I am trying so hard and you won't even look at me. You are letting your past come in between us. It's a huge wall that I can't even climb over." My voice cracks. I can't even look at him in the eyes, without falling apart so I keep my eyes steady on the counter.

"Why do you hate me so much? All I've ever done is give you everything I can and try so hard that maybe one day....one day you would change your mind and give me a chance, I am not expecting you to love me but atleast treat me right. Talk to me instead of ignoring me or yelling at me.

All you do is hurt me when you insult me and say harsh things, but I always push that aside and say that it's okay because you are hurt and you felt like that once too... when you felt like you weren't worth anything when your mom left you and that girl betrayed you." I end my rant and whisper the last words hoping he isn't raging at me.

When I looked up at him hurt and anger was all over his face but he shut his eyes hard and was breathing in and out, trying to control his emotions.

"You never wanted to be treated that way, so why are you - "

"Enough!" His voice strained and his knuckles white.

He glared at me. His lip curling up in a sneer.

"I know what you're trying to do. It's some kind of a twisted mind game of yours trying to guilt trip me into things and make me feel like shit but then later on I get stabbed in my back and feel like a fool. I been there many times but I won't let you do this to me."

Before I can open my mouth to correct him, he left.

🎲🎲🎲

I was still mad at him. How can he seriously be so stubborn, hard headed, and cold hearted. Can't he see I am being honest. After everything he said, I don't know If I should even try..

But I wanted to. I want to try for him.

A small thud and a groan gets my attention, I held my breathe when I heard Coltons faint foot steps getting closer to my bedroom door.

Then everthing goes silent.

I thought he left when suddenly the door wide opens makes me gasp. Coltons shirt is slightly wrinkled and a few buttons opened, his eyes blood shot red and droopy. And he's barely holding onto the door sill.

F uck. He's drunk.

"You look hot." He slirred, when he smirked, a chill ran down my spine and my heart beat accelerated.

I never saw Colton drunk. Ever. Even at events he barely drank, so looking at him right now, made my legs turn into jelly. I would've fell if I wasn't sitting upright on my bed right now.

The lust in his eyes was clear. It made me pull the comforter closer to me. The spegatti strap thin shirt and silk shorts weren't helping.

"Colton you're drunk." I said like it wasn't the most abvious thing in the world.

He took a step towards me but he stumbled on his own feet and almost tripped but he held the door knob, making me take in a sharp breath and out of impulse I jump out of my bed and run towards him to help him up.

"Oh my god." I grab him from the waist and holding him tight. Trying to take him to his room. The smell of alcohol was strong. Made me scrunch up my nose.

He suddenly grabbed me from my waist and pulled me towards his hard body. My eyes widen and the pulse was drumming in my ears. I tried to push him away but he was much taller and stronger than me. Even when he was drunk.

I started to protest and wiggle out of his hold but he wasn't having it. Walking us backwards towards the bed, he throws me on there. My breathe hitched and tears wells up my eyes.

This isn't how I wanted our first time to happen.

This wasn't how I wanted to lose my virginity.

In one swift motion he grabbed me from my waist pulles me upwards towards the pillow, places his knee, in between my thighs and holds both of my wrist in one hand, tightly while with the other hand he rips my shirt off. I screamed and tried to kick but it was no use.

"Shh! It's okay, I am giving you what you wanted." He whispers in my ear. My breathing is getting faster. He places his forhead on top of mine. He pulls down my shorts half way, and rips my underwear off.

His hold becomes more aggressive and tighter when I try to fight him off. When I scream he kissed me and my sobs and screams are muffled into his mouth.

When I felt his blunt tip near my entrance. My breathing stops and my body's strenght and power is washed away, like my soul is taken out of my body. Because of so many emotions especially fear,right now, my body wilted.

And then I felt it.

It ripped me apart and I felt so full like someone stabbed me. I screamed and gasped at the same time, as my scream got stuck in my throat and I suddenly couldn't breathe.

I felt like I would black out any minute. But the sharp pain and his groans of pleasure were keeping me conscience. He took me harder and deeper, placing open mouth, sloppy kisses all over my body.

In that moment, he didn't just take my innocence but he took all my love and feelings that I had for him.

I felt disgusted.

I was broken.

And I felt a huge apart of me shut off. It died.

I knew I would never over come this. Now I was definitely sure I would stop trying for him.

The physical pain slowly subsided but every pound of my heart beat was painful. His strokes got messier and faster until he came inside of me.

🌾🌾🌾

Two updates in one day!

I know you guys want to kill Colton right now.🙈 Haha!

Thank U for the support. Means so much to me!!
Love u all so much!😘