Don't do it - 5

Colton's P.O.V

🌸VOTE AND COMMENT🌸

I am walking towards Henry's office right now, to give him a surprise that I have for him. For a man who acts so entitled and ignorant he sure is an idiot.

When I gave him the papers of the deal, he signs the contract without hesitating but what he wasn't aware of was the fact that I added a one major condition that was sure going to blow up his mind. My father negotiated with him, and went over everything but I kept this one condition to myself that I added in the papers later on, which he didn't double check.

Not my fault.

The blow to the contract or Henry's life - might I add was If Serene asks for a divorce, I will become the CEO of both of the companies. This contract benfitted me both ways. It was my way of trapping her, to keep my promise to her. Or maybe if she does decided to leave, I get all the shares. I will treat her just the way I want to. But knowing her she will never be able to divorce me.

They will be going down either way.

I was greeted by the flirty look on the secretary, ignoring her I walked in without knocking.

Henry's stern eyes turns soft when he looks up at me, "Colton, what a surprise, what got you to come by and see me."

He seems a little too happy for my liking. Soon he won't be when I tell him why I am here.

I came to tell him about the term I have added in the contract that he signed without doing his homework. He was left out of the loop, and I wanted to show him the papers again.

"I have something for you. Contract papers." I stated the obvious.

"Oh but we already went through them, and signed them."

I nodded, "Yes we have but you skimmed through the pages, Henry. I suggest you double check." His brows were forrowed looking confused.

"Well I trust you and your father so I don't see the need of double checking. The deal is sealed, what am I missing anyway?"

He motions for me to sit, which I didn't want to. I am planning on making this visit end really quick but I take the seat anyway. 
"I had my lawyer add one more condition, that you aren't aware of I think." I throw the file on the desk, towards him.

"Well what do we have? Whatever it is -" he chuckled seeming very nervous," it might be good for us."

Make yourself feel better all you want, baldy.

"Well why don't you look for yourself. I was hoping you would go through the papers like you would Henry but you didn't." I almost tsked but the look on his face made me smirk like an evil bastard I was.

"Turn to page 10." I signaled with my head, waiting for the look on his face that I would pay to see any day. He brought this upon himself.

He opens up the file, and after a few moments, the color drains out of his face. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. Instead muttered, stuttering words came out, in a hoarse whisper. Making me chuckle, I beat him to it.

"Now you can't back out, a deal is a deal right? Because if you try to terminate the contract, it will cause you a lot of damage, and it won't do you any good. And I'll make sure of it."

He was quiet, because he knew that this contract came in form of damage. A very big one at that. He would have a lot to pay. I would make sure he would be held responsible cause he was the one to stir up such a nasty idea.