Chapter 1: Crash Landing

(Y/N P.O.V)

This was it for me. The count down reached zero and my co-pilot has already evacuated.

I had to stay behind to manually activate the bomb and had successfully done so. Unfortunately I had no time to escape.

The explosion was beginning and the Jaeger Gipsy Danger was being dragged into the core of the Kaiju dimension.

Before the explosion completed a portal ripped open behind the Jaeger and dragged it in. The explosion killed off the Kaiju but I thought I was dead.

All I saw was white.

(Ruby's P.O.V)

Me and my team were walking in the courtyard of Beacon,enjoying the nice weather.

"Hey whats that?" Yang asked pointing up in the sky.

We looked up and saw the sky rip open and what looked like a meteor flew from the rip and went straight for the forrest.

"Holy crap!" Some people were yelling and looking at the meteor fly over Beacon and crash deep in the Beacon forest.

"What the hell was that." Yang asked.

"I don't know but lets go see!" I replied as we got our weapons and went towards the forest.

We walked into the forrest and saw a trail of carnage. Trees were either cut in half or completely down.

"Wow. This is crazy." Weiss mumbled looking around at the path of destruction.

We followed the path and at the end was a crater with a giant broken robot in the center.

"What in the actual hell?!" Yang as well as me,Weiss,and Blake looked in shock as the robot sparked and had small fires burning inside it.

We went into the crater and looked at the massive machine.

"Hello anyone here?" Blake yelled hoping to hear a response.

Just before we reached the head the robot started moving. Its one arm raised from the ground and its hand crashed on the ground.

It pushed it self up and we got a clear view of the giant machine. Its body had holes and was mostly intact but some parts mangled. It had a glowing rotating core and its head had a hole in its side.

It looked down at us and stared. I could see a little bit inside and saw a person in a suit.

"Hello anyone up there!" I yelled and the head of the robot nodded.

The robot attempted to stand up but almost fell to its side. One of its legs was broken almost in two. Suddenly a sword ejected from its forearm and it stuck it in the ground,keeping it balanced.

"Whoa thats cool." Blake looked at the massive figure in shock just like the rest of us.

"We might want to report this to Ozpin." Weiss said pulling out her scroll.