Halloween Special (Part 2)

(A/N: Happy Halloween everyone! Have a good night and stay safe!)

(Y/N's P.O.V)

Today after Ruby woke everyone up me and Neo got up,changed,and joined the gang for breakfast.

"So Y/N what you doing today?" Blake asked as she read her book and ate.

"Welp. I gotta make a trip to Atlas to see if I can have Gipsy Danger for Halloween. Just in case." I responded eating my cereal.

After we ate I got on an airship going to Atlas. Neo decided to join me at the last second because she jumped into the ship before the door closed.

"Where are you going little missy?" I asked her playfully.

She wrote on her notepad. "With you duh."

I smiled as we started taking off. "Alright."

After a long flight across the ocean we landed in the Arctic Circle of Remnant. Atlas.

The ship landed and I had to see the face I hated the most. General good old Ironass.

"Hello Y/N." He smirked.

"Hello captain hard ass!" I greeted loudly.

A bunch of soldiers pointed their guns at me and I put my hands up while smiling. Neo had her hand above her umbrella ready to draw.

"So I come to pay a visit and you point guns at me and my little Neo." I said smirking. 

The thing was I knew he wasn't going to shoot me. Ironwood knows he needs me.

"I know your not gonna shoot." I laughed loudly on purpose because I knew the truth. Neo looked at me confused and Ironwood's expression dropped. I stopped laughing and looked at him serious and all business.

"Take me to my Jaegar." He hesitated for a few seconds then led me and Neo to good old Gipsy Danger.

"Ah there she is!" I looked at Gipsy Danger and saw someone painted a pumpkin on Gipsy's chest.

"Son of a BITCH!" I yelled as I headed for a staircase that led up to a cat-walk. I looked at the paint and saw on one of the eyes it said "Ironwood is not funding you anymore." I looked down at Ironwood and he was smirking.

"So. You enjoy being a jackass?" I stared at him with all business. 

His face changed from a smirk to a serious face. "This is what I need. I NEED THAT JAEGAR!"

"Hey bitch! You dont need shit! Neo suit up. We are getting Gipsy outta here."

Neo and I suited up but on the way to Gipsy general Hard ass walked up.

"We NEED that machine don't you understand that!"

I flipped him off and went into Gipsy with Neo and started up.

"Your going to regret this." I barely heard the general's voice as we walked out of the warehouse.

We walked off of Atlas and through the ocean,killing any sea grimm in the way,and made it back to Vale with Gipsy Danger.

(Halloween Day)

(Neo's P.O.V)

I finally decided to give Y/N a little "surprise" for Halloween. Me and the other girls decided to make him feel good. Really good.

After partying with the students of Beacon and doing a bit of trick or treating we went home and surprised Y/N with all of us in some "inappropriate" costumes and gave him one hell of a night.

(A/N: hahahahahaha no lemon yet! Sorry this didnt come out earlier. Got caught up with Halloween stuffs so yea. Home you enjoyed and had a happy Halloween!)