Chapter 30: A Plans Execution

(A/N: Before we get right into the destruction I would like to shout out some peoples! 

Shout out to: HellJumper88! They are making their own Pacific Rim x RWBY story so check that out!

Also shout out to: mrstoneghost for an awesome idea that will be seen either in this chapter or the next one!

Y'all are awesome!

Anyways lets get right into the action!)

(Cinder's P.O.V)

Everything was going according to plan. Everyone was distracted by the festival so they wouldn't notice the "behind the scenes". I sat down in a chair in the giant floating arena and waited patiently for my rigged battles.

It will be such a shame to see such a lovely structure reduced to rubble. Soon this whole school will be reduced to nothing but burning ash and rubble. The Madden's power will soon be mine.

Just a little while longer.

(Y/N's P.O.V)

  I was sitting at a noodle stand waiting for Yang's battle to begin. Me and the rest of the crew were excited to see Yang take down the competitor. I sat there eating my noodles as I listened to Nora telling some crazy story while Ren corrected her about some parts.

Nora's stories are always odd yet exciting to listen to. 

The festival was amazing and beautiful. I haven't seen anything this beautiful since before K-Day on earth. 

"Do you have any interesting stories (Y/N)?" Nora asked me as she bounced in her seat.

"Kind of. One time I was deployed with my friend Raleigh to fight a category 4 Kaiju. Bastard was huge. We took him down in forty minutes. One of the quickest take downs." I replied. They all looked at me in amazement.

"Kaiju were just as huge as a Jaeger. Things were loud and destructive. They weren't mindless though. They adapted to Jaegers. They took us down faster than we could be deployed. A Jaeger named Tacit Ronan was pretty fast too." I went on to tell many tales from my piloting days.

"There was this one time Raleigh and his brother Yancy had a bar fight over a girl. It was crazy but pretty funny at the same time." I laughed with everyone. Blake seemed to have perked up when she heard Yancy. Wonder what thats about.

Yancy and Raleigh were my best friends in the academy and in service. I dropped and piloted with them before. Yancy unfortunately died to a Kaiju in 2020. 

We all had fun at the festival,played a few games,and soon the time came for Yang to battle. We all headed to the airships and when we arrived took a seat in the stadium.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the one on one semi finals!" Everyone was cheering and ready to see some action.

"Our first battle this lovely afternoon is Yang Xiao Long facing Mercury Black!" Yang and Mercury were in the middle of the arena ready for combat. They shook hands and took steps back.

The countdown began.

3.

2.

1.

FIGHT!

(General P.O.V)

Yang and Mercury rushed at each other. Yang threw punches while Mercury blocked and tried to land a good kick.  Everything seemed normal. 

Yang had punched Mercury good in the gut. Mercury returned with a kick to the head. It was an intense close combat battle.

Everyone was cheering. Everyone was excited.