Chapter 37: Fallen

(A/N: Sup! Summer life has never been better! Relaxing on my couch, enjoying the warm weather, and thinking of Wattpad and YouTube ideas. Hope y'all are having an awesome and relaxing summer, or winter depending on where ya are. On to the show!)

(Blake's P.O.V)

We finally arrived Menagerie after another day of traveling. Me, Sun, Neo, and "Lily" were walking in town for a while until I heard someone mention Gypsy Danger.

"Yea that giant robot was seen heading to Mistral. Ironwood is after it." It seemed everyone was talking about the most recent news report. 

We kept walking until we reached my parent's home.

(Y/N's P.O.V)

I couldn't take it anymore. I've been walking for so long trying to keep up with everyone. I could see an island in the distance. I need to get there.

(General P.O.V)

A man and his son were walking the beach of Mistral, just outside the city.

"Son let me tell you something about life." The man said. "When life gives you lemons....don't make lemonade. Get mad. Do what you have to. Its the only way to get somewhere in life. Stand out from the others and be you." The man said. The boy nodded and looked off into the distance.

"Hey papa, whats that?" The boy pointed off into the distance. The man looked up and saw a giant figure approaching the beach.

The figure stomped through the water as the man and his son stood up and watched it slowly approach. "What in the hell is that thing?" The man said to himself.

The giant slowly fell to its knees and soon collapsed to its hands and knees. The lights slowly dimmed and burning core came to a stop. The robot seemed to be dead. The man slowly approached the machines hand as it sat still. "Son go alert the authorities. I think we found something amazing." The man said as he turned to face his son.

(Inside the Jaeger)

(Y/N) was still hooked into the mechanism as the giant rested on the beach.

"Finally.." (Y/N) sighed.

All systems had shut down and everything was silent and calm.

"Son go alert the authorities. I think we found something amazing." A muffled voice was heard outside. "Oh hell no." (Y/N) panted as he tried to start up the Jaeger. "Warning: Structural instability." The computer warned. "Warning: Pilot health is at a severe risk. Seek immediate medical attention." The computer warned again.

"I. Can. Do. This." (Y/N) grunted as he took control and started everything up. The conn-pod lit up and everything was activated. "Warning: Any further actions taken by the pilot alone will result in critical damage to the pilot. Neural load will exceed normal measures. Are you sure you want to continue?" The computer asked.

"Yes."

(Winter's P.O.V)

Me and Weiss were almost to Mistral. Ironwood had tried to reach me but I blocked his number and had no regrets leaving. Weiss didn't talk much and neither did I. Frankly there was nothing to talk about other than our freedom.

"What are we going to do now?" Weiss asked.

"We find your friends and we find (Y/N). I replied.

Weiss nodded and returned her attention to the window.

(Ironwood's P.O.V)

Finally. Everything we have worked for has come to this moment. Sitting in front of me and my team was Gypsy Danger sitting still leaning against a mountain.

"Team this is what we have been looking for. The pilot of this machine is a traitor to our cause. Find him and drag him out of there by any means necessary." I instructed my team. They all nodded and began working, setting up camp, and securing the area.

There is no escape from us now. 

(Nora's P.O.V)

Me and Ren have been walking up a path for hours. We decided to take the long way around up a damn mountain and through a cave. Trust me its not that fun.

After hiking up the path we came across the cave and it was a sight to see. Weapons and flags covered the ground. I couldn't see the end of the cave until I noticed a small glimpse of sunlight. I felt the mass covering the cave and it felt cold and metallic.

'What is this?' I thought as I tried pushing it but nothing moved. Me and Ren spent a few minutes attempting to escape. We eventually climbed through the small space that was available. 

"Oh my goodness." I gasped as I realized we were standing on the arm of Gypsy Danger. She looked beat up and run down. The turbine wasn't moving, the lights were off, everything seemed shut down. 

"Nothing looks activated." Ren pointed out as we climbed up the arm towards the head. The conn-pod was locked tight. Eventually we got it unlocked and entered. 

The inside was dark and gloomy. (Y/N) was still hooked up to the mechanism.

"(Y/N)!" I ran up to him and quickly got him out. His nose was bleeding, I couldn't see his eyes because they were closed, and he had a faint heart beat. He was hardly alive. I felt tears at the corners of my eyes.

"Please (Y/N) wake up. Don't leave us please." I sobbed as I held him close. Ren comforted me as I sat there waiting for a sign that he was still alive.

Eventually I saw his eyes twitch and open. His eyes were red and the color in his eyes were pale. They were almost white. "Where am I?" He asked. I hugged him tightly and wept tears of joy.

"Nora?" He asked. I nodded and looked at him. "Nora I need you to listen carefully. Piloting the Jaeger on my own was a severe risk and a stupid mistake. I need you to get me to a hospital fast." (Y/N) could barely speak. I picked him up in my arms.

"We are close to Mistral. Maybe there they can help you." I replied as me and Ren started walking.