Chapter 49: Crosshairs

(A/N: This should be the end of Season 5 for this story. Season 6 was pretty short so we shall see how the chapters play out. In the mean time enjoy!)

Gipsy Danger was ready for the last battle. Ironwood let out another evil laugh before deploying swords. Gipsy Danger's chain swords deployed. Silence filled the air. Ironwood's mech ran forward and attempted to land a strike but was blocked by a chain sword as Gipsy Danger sliced through the chest of unit. The mech pulled back and covered the cut.

"Is that all you got!" (Y/N) shouted. Before anyone could make another move the alarms went off.

"What's the problem?" Ironwood asked over a radio. "Haven is under attack!" A soldier replied.

Both sides realized the situation and began attempting to get a transport. Both mechs were strapped in to bullheads and were flown to Haven Academy.

A crowd had gathered on the ground in the courtyard. Adam and his army were cornered. Gypsy Danger's fog horn echoed through the silence. Gypsy's lights brightened the area as well as the bullhead's. Both mechs were dropped near by and marched their way towards the courtyard.

"Adam Taurus you are surrounded. Surrender now or suffer the consequences!" Ironwood said through the mechs microphone.

"Never! The White Fang will never surrender!" Adam shouted. Some White Fang soldiers were contemplating their decisions.

Gypsy Danger's fog horn rang again as her chain sword was deployed. The other arm transformed into a plasma cannon and was aimed at the army of White Fang.

The Units arms transformed into mortar cannons and were also aimed at the opposing army.

Adam's army was hesitant to move. Some threw down their guns and surrendered, others stood tall and were ready to die.

Gypsy Danger was hesitant to fire but Ironwood was ready to wipe out everyone there.

"Ironwood if you fire that gun so help me I'll turn aim on you." (Y/N) shouted.

Ironwood smirked and aimed one cannon at Gypsy Danger and fired. Gypsy Danger was knocked off her feet and crushed one of the classrooms. The plasma cannon was deactivated and the whole arm shut down.

Ironwood's Unit stood over the wrecked Gypsy Danger and aimed for the reactor core.

"This isn't about the White Fang anymore. This is revenge." A loud bang echoed through the air and Gypsy's reactor slowed to a stop.

The White Fang escaped and Gypsy Danger fell silent. 

Everyone piled out of Gypsy Danger and were reunited with long lost friends.

Soon the police arrived and noted the damaged Gypsy Danger crushing a portion of the school.

"There's more to this world than I thought." (Y/N) said after Blake explained everything that happened.

"More than meets the eye I guess." Ruby replied.

"I'm just glad to be back with you guys." Yang smiled.

"Me too. Shall we help clean up and relax?" Blake replied. Everyone nodded and assisted in the clean up process.

The news covered the attack, people began rebelling against the government, the whole world had now spiraled into chaos.

One thing was for sure: our wonderful heroes had a longer journey ahead of them.

(A/N: Sorry this took forever to update but summer is here and I'm a high school graduate! Things got really busy but now the dust has settled. Lots of things are coming soon! Catch you in the next update!)