Halloween Special! (Part 1)

(A/N: Wassup peoples! Since Halloween is tomorrow you get to have a Halloween Special from wittle old me! Hope you like dis and have a happy halloween!)

(Ruby's P.O.V)

"Halloween is tomorrow!" I shouted as I shot up from my bunk.

Weiss fell out of bed startled,Blake jumped to the ceiling, the top of Yang's bunk, and Yang was still asleep. Y/N sat upright from his mattress on the floor and three his pillow at me, Neo was awake but didn't get up.

"What time is it?" Blake asked.

"I don't know but I don't care!" I was bouncing up and down.

For the past few days Beacon has been setting up halloween decorations and putting up posters for a costume contest. Prof. Port said the school is having a halloween party.

"Let me guess halloween is tomorrow?" Yang asked as she sat up in her bunk.

"Yep! We need to get ready!" I quickly got dressed and ran out the room.

(Neo's P.O.V)

I was sleeping next to my sweet Y/N in our mattress when Ruby woke Y/N and me up going on and on about halloween.

I want to do something special for Y/N on halloween but I don't know what yet. I already have my costume since I "bought" it two days ago.

Y/N laid back down after throwing a pillow at Ruby and went back to sleep.

'This is my chance to figure something out.' I thought.

I grabbed a note pad and pen and started writing.

(Note: When Neo is writing it will appear as ".)

"I want to do something special for Y/N tomorrow but idk what." I showed Weiss,Blake, and Yang the note.

"Awww so sweet!" Yang teased.

"That sounds like a good idea." Blake said grabbing her book and reading.

"I guess but what would we do?" Weiss walked into the bathroom and was doing her hair.

"Like I said idk." I kept thinking on what to do.

"Oh Blakey got any fun ideas?" Yang asked Blake as Blake blushed.

"Maybe..." She mumbled.

"Any idea from Yang or Blake is most likely dirty." Weiss made an obvious statement.

"Im fine with that!" Yang hopped down from her bunk.

'Y/N liked the nurse outfits. I already have a costume I think he will like but them....who knows.'

I kept thinking as the day went on.

(A/N: Might make part two tomorrow.
Sorry this was a bit short.)