Chapter 18: Pilots Practice

(Yoooooo wassup peoples! I just got back from the season premiere of RWBY season 5 and I loved it! It was hilarious and awesome! I got some cool ideas for the future but for now enjoy this chapter!)

(Ironwood's P.O.V)

I was standing on the balcony of the warehouse we provided for that Jaeger,watching as (Y/N) was running through instructions of Jaeger control.

"Are you getting this?" I asked my chief scientist as he was writing notes from the lecture.

"Of course sir. If the boy is telling the truth,we will have what is necessary to eradicate the White Fang." My chief scientist finished the sentence he was writing and walked away.

"Good."

(Y/N's P.O.V)

"So who wants to be the first to pilot this beauty." I patted a piece of Gipsy Danger's foot.

"Me!" Ruby raised her hand.

"Uhhh alright!" I smiled. "Suit up and we will load up." She sped off to get her suit and came back in seconds.

We rode the elevator to Gipsy's head and locked in and were ready.

"Neural link in 5...4...3...2..1"

In seconds we were seeing our crossed memories. Ruby had a pretty good life aside from her mother's death.

Our connection felt strong and soon everything was clear.

"Ruby you good?" I looked at her and she was breathing heavily.

"Yea. Im good." She looked like she was gonna throw up but soon had her composure.

"Alright. Right foot." We stepped forward. "Left foot." We kept repeating the same pattern and walked around for a bit.

"This is so freaking cool!" Ruby was super excited.

(Time Skip brought to you by chibi Ruby dashing around in chibi Gipsy Danger.)

"Alright good job everyone! You all seem to have the basics down. Tomorrow we have a break for the weekend. Enjoy it!" We all changed and before I walked out the General stopped me.

"Might I have a word in private with you." He asked quietly.

"Yes sir." I followed him to his office in the warehouse.

"Listen (Y/N). That Jaeger is perfect for eliminating the White Fang."

"Oh this shit again.?"

"Yes. Gipsy Danger is perfectly capable of performing against the White Fang. Its perfect. We have been looking for a solution to this problem and heh it fell from the sky."

"Listen here crazy man. Gipsy Danger is my Jaeger. We have a perfect bond. My friends have perfect bonds. You don't know what your dealing with. If you screw one thing up.....its game over...permanently. No. Going. Back." I stared at the general with a stone cold face.

"I know. So your going to do it. Or else." He got up in my personal space.

"Or else what?" I looked at him right in the eyes.

"Your in my territory and I can shit down this project in a second. At any moment."

"Three words. Try. Me. Bitch." I turned around and walked out.

I knew he was bluffing. He needs me but I don't need him. I can pilot perfectly fine.

I walked to the Bullhead with my friends and soon we left to go home.