Chapter 29: A Looming Threat

(A/N: My friends! I have to say your comments are very funny. I enjoy reading each and every one of them! I am very glad you enjoy reading this story, and the others by me ,if ya do, I appreciate all of you all! I never thought I would be successful here. Y'all are amazing and I thank each and every one of you. I'm thinking about doing a Q&A either here or as a video on my YouTube channel. Let me know what you think. Now the show must go on!)

(Y/N's P.O.V)

I sat alone on a bench in the court yard facing the arena as I heard the cheering of the students and people watching the tournament. I had the tournament live stream on my scroll as background noise as I sat silently thinking to my self.

"And that's the match! Team RWBY is victorious!" I heard as I looked at the screen to see Yang deliver a powerful punch to team ABRN. "Damn that's a punch." I mumbled.

"Watching the tournament Mr. (L/N)?" I heard a mature female voice ask. I turned around to see Ms. Goodwitch behind me. "Hello professor." I greeted as she sat next to me.

"Please call me Glynda. We are outside of school hours." She smiled softly.

I smiled too. Its nice to see her relaxed.

"I just needed some air. I have been cooped up in a hospital all week so its nice to get out and relax." I sighed as I slumped down into the bench.

I heard Glynda giggle slightly. "Well let me tell you being a teacher isn't as easy as sitting in a bed all day." She chuckled.

"I can tell. You always look stressed during class." Glynda busted out in laughter at this statement.

I laughed with her. 

"Now I see why girls like you." Glynda said as she scooted closer. I blushed slightly.

She rested her head on my shoulder and sighed happily. I smiled and sighed too.

"I like seeing you this relaxed. Its nice." I looked at her. I saw her smile and nuzzle closer.

We sat there for a bit, completely forgetting about the world around us. The sounds around me faded away and it was just us.

We looked at each other and she quickly kissed me. I blushed crazily. Just before she could kiss me again I saw four very pissed girls out the corner of my eye.

Uh oh.

"Hello girls. Good battle today. Although you could have improved on form and movement speed but your tactics were very good. (Y/N) I will leave you and these four be. Have a good day." Glynda quickly got up and walked off. Leaving me with a pissed team.

"Well would you look at the time. I gotta go for a check up. I will catch you all later!" I tried to escape but Yang grabbed me by my shirt and dragged me back to the dorm.

(Emerald's P.O.V) 

I sat in the small cell waiting for Mercury and Roman to start the plan but I guess they are taking their sweet ass time. I sighed looking out the small window I had.

Cinder's cell was directly across from mine and sometimes I could hear her pacing around or the guards letting her walk around the campus. I got the same treatment but it was very lonely.

"Come on Mercury make the move." I mumbled.

I heard the door open and I saw general Ironwood step into the room.

"Come on Mercury make what move?" He asked as he faced me.

"Oh shit." I mumbled.

"What are you planning little lady?" He asked as he loomed over me.