Chapter 26: Titans Round 2

(A/N: Well someone read "The Hunters")

(Yang's P.O.V)

I was laying in bed after yesterday. I didn't want to go anywhere or do anything. I missed Blake. Before (Y/N) me and Blake were kind of in a relationship then when (Y/N) came we all decided to share him. Me and Blake would still have our private moments when we were alone. I miss her.

The others had gone out searching again but I decided to stay back. I didn't want to see Blake again and end up even more depresses.

I picked up my scroll and started watching some T.V. The news was on and of course Gipsy Danger makes headlines every time she is seen. I changed the channel to some random show.

Blake was the only thing invading my thoughts. I looked out the window and saw the beautiful outdoors calling to me. I changed into my regular clothes and started to walk to Beacon cliff. I sat down at the edge just looking into the forest.

There was still destruction from when Gipsy crashed here. I decided to go visit the crash site. It was a long walk but I made it to the crater. Atlas had picked up and left with whatever they got so there was just a big hole. I sat in the center where it was still warm from Gipsy's reactor.

I sat there listening to the peaceful sounds of nature, enjoying the warmth, thinking.

'Why would Blake stay away?' I thought. 'Does she not love me anymore? Does she love that other guy more?' Tears slowly rolled down my cheeks.

'Why-' Before I could finish my thought I got a text on my scroll.

"Blake has decided to come home. We got a mission tonight so don't get too comfy. -Neo."

I smiled happily as I ran back to Beacon.

(Blake's P.O.V)

I was sitting with everyone but Yang. Apparently she was out somewhere. I didn't expect her to be so worried about me. I couldn't bare the thought of leaving her but there were things I had to do.

The silence was killing me until I heard a lot of thumping and then the door busted open, leaving a crack in the wall. Yang came in and hugged me tightly.

I hugged her back and I could hear her crying.

"Don't you ever do that to me again! I was so worried about you!" She said between sobs.

"I wont leave again. I promise." I smiled.

After we had a nice long reunion we got down to business.

"While I was gone I discovered the White Fang is stealing Atlas tech and enhancing it with all kinds of things. They are attempting to make a Jaeger or at least something to compare to Gipsy Danger." I briefed everyone about everything I found and learned.

"They are planning to steal some dust down by the docks tonight. We can intercept and put a stop to this heist if we get there on time." I saw (Y/N) rase his hand.

"Ozpin and I have been working on a transport for Gipsy. In my world we would have choppers carry Jaegers into battle. Maybe we could use bullheads to carry Gipsy if needed."

"That actually is a good idea. We can use that." I said.

After we discussed our plan we got our gear together. We were about to leave until I heard Sun outside the window.

"Im coming too!" Sun said as he swung into the room. "And Neptune is too." He announced proudly.

"Where is he?" I asked.