Chapter 33: Our War Begins (Part 2)

(A/N: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the start of RWBY Season 4 for this story. I have so many ideas for this new journey through Remnant. I hope you all enjoy. Also Bumblebee trailer is out! Im hyped for it!)

(General P.O.V)

The sun rose above the horizon, signalling the world to wake up for the new day. The city lights went off and the people woke up to start their days.

"Good morning Vale! I am happy to announce it will be a beautiful day today with a clear blue sky and lovely weather. If you have any outdoor activities planned I suggest take some sunblock and shades as it will be a hot day." Taiyang was sitting on the couch watching the news before anyone else was awake.

"We are still receiving updates on the condition of Vale and Beacon. The chaos has left a tremendous amount of destruction and carnage through out the city. Hunters and Huntresses have covered only 3% of the city. Grimm continue to roam around and scavenge the rubble of the city." The news had been broadcasting the condition of Vale since the chaos happened. Nothing much had changed.

"Morning Tai." Qrow grumbled as he sat down on the couch.

"Morning Qrow." Tai responded.

"Whats happening?" 

"Nothing much. Vale is still infested with Grimm and nothing looks better." Tai sighed.

Qrow sighed and watched the news with Taiyang. Everyone had been worried about Vale and its condition so the news had been covering the progress non-stop.

Up the stairs and down the hall sat Yang. Yang still hadn't left her room. She had sat alone in silence since the chaos. She didn't know where anyone of her friends were and now Ruby had disappeared. 

Yang now truly believed she was alone.

"Yang! Breakfast!" Taiyang called out.

She didn't respond. 

(Blake's P.O.V)

I had been on this damn boat for too long. 

It had been only a few days but I was bored as hell. I was sitting by the railing watching the waves pass by, enjoying the sea breeze. There had been no traces of Gypsy Danger so I had grown bored quickly.

I still felt a pair of eyes on me so I had grown very paranoid. I kept looking over my shoulder and checking around for anyone watching me. I would sometimes catch a glimpse of a figure in a cloak quickly hide behind a corner or a wall.

Today was like every other day. Boring. I kept my eyes out for anything. I caught a glimpse of something in the water an my hopes rose. I thought I would see Gypsy Danger but instead it was  a Grimm.

I took action and grabbed my weapon ready for a fight. Just before I could lay an attack the cloaked figure jumped to attack. The cloak fell off them and it was the last person I wanted to see. Sun. Sun cloned himself and attacked the Grimm.

"Sun?!" I shouted to that moron.

Before he could respond something huge rose out of the water behind the Grimm. A loud fog horn rang out and all I could see was a bright flaming wheel. I recognized the burning core and some of the paint I could see. It was Gypsy Danger.

(General P.O.V)

Gypsy Danger rose out of the water and grabbed the Grimm from behind.

"Come on Gypsy kick its ass!" Blake yelled from the boat.

The Jaeger slammed the Grimm back down into water with all its strength. A large splash was seen as the Jaeger made contact with the ocean. After everything had died down the Jaeger slowly lowered into the water until it was submerged.

Blake looked towards the water only to see a the giant disappear into the water.

(Sun's P.O.V)

"I don't know what I just saw but it was AWESOME!" I yelled as I stood on the boat.

"Sun!" I heard Blake yell behind me.

Oh shit.

Blake stormed up to me. She looked very pissed.

"H-hey Blake." I said nervously. 

"Sun what the hell are you doing here?" Blake asked.

"W-well I thought you would need some backup. Just in case anything happened to you." I explained.

She sighed.

"Sun. What am I going to do with you." She smiled slightly.

(Weiss's P.O.V)

I stayed in my room for a while. I had the news on my scroll. Something to fill the silence. My father had been very angry recently and I decided to stay low. Everyday I feel some part of me slip away.

"In other news, we just received word from a boat that the giant robot that had inhabited Beacon has made an appearance." I perked up a little after I heard that. I now had my full attention on the news.

"Today people claimed to see the robot defend the boat from a Grimm attack. The Atlas military is preparing to leave to investigate. General Ironwood made a statement today about this event. "Atlas military has everything under control. Anyone associated with the machine will be interviewed." Shortly after bullheads and boats started for the last known location of the robot." I sighed happily knowing one person I cared about was alive.

Before anything else could happen my father bust into the room.

"Weiss were you ever associated with the giant robot that was spotted today?" My father asked.\

"Y-yes." I sighed.

"Tonight you and your sister are going to give everything you know about it to the general. No excuses." He said sternly.

I sighed and nodded as he left.

I need to leave this place.