94

"You seem in a better mood." Nettie smiled, setting her purse down on the couch once she and her girlfriend arrived at the house.

"Yeah, Mason and I talked a bit about stuff when you were outside walking." Tea smiled. "I'm not jealous or mad or anything anymore. He's actually really nice." She turned around to see Nettie's smug face. "What?"

"I guess that means..." Nettie trailed off, her smile ear to ear.

"Means what?" Tea frowned, puzzled.

"It means..." Nettie leaned in.

"It means..." Tea repeated.

"I was..." Nettie leaned in further.

"Finish. Your. Sentence!" Tea shrieked irritatedly.

"I was right! Admit it! He's cool, and you're now the best of friends." Tea mumbled something in reply. "What was that? Hmm? I can't hear you."

"You were right, okay? He's super cool and we're totally buddies now." Tea admitted with a grin. "You're so smart." She picked Nettie up and kissed her on the nose.

Nettie giggled. "I know."

•••
a/n; i wanted to clarify something. mason does not like nettie. mason does not like teagan. nor teagan or nettie like ANYONE else other than each other. (teagan will NEVER EVER like mason like that! SHE. IS. GAY.) as far as i'm concerned, none of them will EVER date each other!!

sorry, so this chapter was some fluff for you. yeah.

QOTC: which character do you relate to the most?
AOTC: tea bc i'm salty and self-conscious and memes and stuff (or mayb kari bc i'm lazy and constantly ruining the vibe and yet people still tolerate me)!!