106

They were there.

The place that made Teagan and Nettie both want to throw up and cry. The place that most people dread, the least comforting and elegant place that they knew.

The airport.

"Flight 712 business class, boarding now." A lady's voice on the intercom said through a microphone. Nettie stood up, picking up her luggage and gripping it as tightly as she could. She took a breath and turned around to Teagan, with tears in her eyes.

Teagan jumped up. "Don't cry, hush, hush. Don't cry, please don't cry. It's okay." She wiped a tear that rolled down Nettie's cheek, her own eyes welling up.

"...I'm gonna miss you so much." Nettie sobbed, crying into Teagan's shoulder.

"I'll miss you too, Nettie," Teagan said, hugging her girlfriend, "but I know you're going to be such a great college student and architect. I'm so proud of you. I love you so much." She smiled at Nettie, trying to hold herself together, and Nettie gave a weak smile in return. Teagan kissed her on the forehead. "See you later, Nettie Bear."

"I love you too. See you later." Nettie waved and ran off to board the plane, and as she went through the gate, Teagan fell on her knees and sobbed her heart out.

a/n; yeah i totally didn't cry writing this,, but like double update so you're welcome and sorry

QOTC: what could you use right now?
AOTC: a warm blanket and a new season of boku no hero please