Chapter 19

• Dedicated to For All The People Who Have Stuck By Me and Are Still Reading This Story

Explainations are inorder and you shall find them at the end of this chapter,

ENJOY,

I couldn’t help the long sigh that passed through my lips. That was at least a little bit of good news in all the confusion. I don’t know what overdramatic thing I would’ve done if he had said yes. The thought that I was on an island with a cold blooded killer made me shudder.

And the amused look on his face did nothing to help this fine predicament. I still didn’t quite understand the entire concept of the legend he told but I would probably get it more through time and until then I’ll just have to wait though I’m not particularly good at that.

Was I crazy for thinking this was all real? If a week ago he told me he was a demon or descendant of Incubus would I have believed him? Probably not but either way it seemed like there was no other explanation now that I’ve gotten to know Trent, Seth and Keaira.

“I’m sensing that your puny mind isn’t coming in grasp with the knowledge just yet,” he said shaking his head. I resisted the temptation of scowling at him but instead turned away. I still needed a moment to think about a few more things.

Okay so it’s review time, I thought. First Trent is this demon and is apparently the direct descendant of Incubus who is the first demon and the original. Keaira is the new Succubus who is the female version of Incubus. The new Incubus is unknown.

That sounds simple enough. Too bad that was only the easy part. Then he talked about royal bloods and followers and who knows what else. It sounded a lot easier when he explained it. It feels like a bunch of words flooding my mind to me.

So next there were followers and Seth was a follower and that makes him ‘made’. He was chosen by Than who is Hadrian’s twin brother. Now Seth and Than have this weird bond because he exchanged blood and Than made him into a half demon.

Hadrian is a royal blood because he is a descendant of Incubus and Succubus. Him and his brother are the most recent descendants.

Then there was bonding. You bond by exchanging blood. If one person drinks the blood then there is a bond but if both people exchange blood then the bond is stronger.

Alright I think that’s about it. But it all just wouldn’t wrap around my finger. It was still hard to believe even though it did sort of make sense in a way. I really was crazy for believing all this.

“Alright you can turn back around now,” Trent said breaking me away from my thought. “It’s about the time I tell you why your actually here.” My ears perked up with interest and I couldn’t help but turn around at that.

“Somehow I knew you would listen to that,” he said with a crooked smile. He stayed in place and studied me for a moment while I stared back trying to figure out why he was so quiet. As the moments passes by we both stayed silent but I felt like there was something wrong with the situation. It’s not like him to just sit there and not say anything.