f o u r

+SHAWN MENDES
THURSDAY, 14TH MARCH

i layed sprawled out on my bed fast asleep dreaming about the breakfast muffin i would be having the next day. the snores escaped my mouth as i became a burrito wrapped in my duvet. i didn't tell sophia that i was actually flying out to la today.

the deep sleep ended when my alarm went off. i groaned and got out of my comfortable bed onto the cold wooden floor. chills ran through my body as i looked at the alarm clock that displayed one thirty am on it in red digits. i remembered it was all for sophia and started to smile. my hand crashed down on the clock and the recurring beeping stopped.

i picked my blanket off the floor and wrapped it around me like a cape. i walked out my bedroom and into my kitchen. i saw the brown package with my breakfast blueberry muffin in it. my mouth started to water as i picked it up and unravel the packet. i took one bite into the muffin and my tastebuds started to flip.

the muffin melted in my mouth as i continued to eat more and more till it dissapeared. i wanted to text aaron but it around four fifty in the morning in la. i threw the remaining items into my suitcase  that was laying in the living room wide open. i threw my body onto the brown fluffy beanbag. i checked my phone a couple of times until the clock hit three. i jumped up and walked over to my suitcase to shut it gliding the zip to shut it.

my blanket slid off my back and it landed on the floor. i left my apartment locking the door behind me.

"goodbye apartment, see you in a couple weeks" i whispered walking down the hall to the elevator.

+AARON CARPENTER

i rolled around my bed trying to get comfortable despite needing to be up soon to wait for shawn at the airport. i got dressed into my orange hoodie and jeans putting my hat on under the hood.

aaron: sophia are you awake?

sophia: maybe...

aaron: i'll take that as a yes

sophia: yeah, i cant sleep. im nervous about tomorrow.

cameron: cause you'll see this hot thing.

sophia: sure cam..

aaron: how about we drive around la for a bit?

sophia: yeah im down for that

aaron: cool, do you wanna private message me your address?

sophia: oh yeah, now will :)

she sent me her address and i left the apartment and got into my car. i set up my map app and put in her address. the voice took me everywhere apart from the place i needed to go. about fifteen loops around the same grassy area and then i saw her. i was in the right place the whole time, im just an idiot. she looked gorgeous for just waking up.

sophiafraiser: