s i x t e e n

+NOAH FRAISER
SATURDAY, 12TH AUGUST
(ONE MONTH LATER)

the glass doors slid open as yasmine and i entered the brightly lit hospital. the smell that i had become familiar flooded my nostrils as we approached the reception desk.

"we have come for the two month check up" i said as my voice wobbled. coming to the hospital always made me nervous as a kid but now i was petrified. my mind rushed thinking only about the negatives. what if the baby is not okay?

of course it is okay otherwise something would have happened to yasmine.

we sat down on the uncomfortable blue chairs in the busy waiting room watching the news channel flick back and forth. people walked in and out holding onto a family members hand.

"miss deveraux?" a doctor asked coming from one of the white corridors. we got up and walked over to the doctor holding a clipboard with blue papers under the clasp.

we made our way down the elongated corridor to a wooden door with a sign above that read 'scan room'. the doctor held the door open as we entered the dimly light room.

yasmine sat on the bed lined with scrunched up blue paper and layed across it. she lightly rolled her shirt over her stomach just under her bra. i sat in the corner on a little metal chair awaiting the scan to begin just fiddling with my fingers.

i watched as the doctor applied the cool jelly on her belly and ran the scanner across it. i got up and stood alongside the bed holding yasmine's hand as the moniter displayed the small baby devolping.

"there seems to be two heartbeats" the doctor smiled at us as yasmine looked at me then at the moniter. i was beyond excited to not have just one but two youngsters blessing my life.

the doctor wiped off the gel and congratulated us. yasmine rolled her shirt down and got off the bed. before we left we were handed an envelope of photos from the scan to give to family or to just cherish.

i held them tightly against my chest to make sure they wouldn't crease or get ruined. i opened the door for yasmine and we walked out the room with smiles across our faces.

+ FRAISER FAM
KILLIAN FRAISER, SOPHIA FRAISER, AMILÉ FRAISER, NOAH FRAISER

NONONOAH
guess who is having twins?!

SOSOSOPHIA
wait.. YOU?

DADADAD
is it you by any chance?
or do i have to have a chat
with shawn?

NONONOAH
don't put that image
in my head please.
yes it is moi :)

SOSOSOPHIA
i'm gonna be an AUNT?!

MUMUMUM
oh my im going to be a
grandma. but im so
excited!

DADADAD
wow seems like only
yesterday i was taking you
and sophia in the park and
now your both in relationships

DADADADwow seems like onlyyesterday i was taking youand sophia in the park andnow your both in relationships