f i v e

+SOPHIA FRAISER
THURSDAY, 14TH MARCH

i slowly woke up rubbing my eyes to remove the sleep that was in my tearduct. a yawn escaped my mouth and shawn turned around smiling at me. aaron was still driving but i recognised the surronding area and knew we were near my apartment.

"perfect time" aaron said pulling into the car park of the apartment complex. i undid the seatbelt wrapped around my torso to prevent me falling and sat up brushing through my hair with my fingers to tame it. i turned my body around and slid out the car.

shawn got out and hugged me wrapping his hands around my as i fell in his warm embrace. an orange sky fell over la as the sun rose from behind the mountains, i pulled out of the embrace and turned around to admire the view.

"i'll catch you later on today then" shawn laughed getting in aaron's car shutting the door behind him. they drove off and i walked into my apartment. i quickly picked up my feet and ran into lia's room nearly slipping on the wooden floor. she was stirring around in her bed so i threw a cushion at her off her desk chair. it hit her forehead and her eyes shot open wide. she picked it up from beside her head and chucked it back.

"hurry, we can watch the sunset!" i exclaimed hurrying her by grabbing her hands and pulling her out the bed. i dragged her through the hallways whilst her heels dug into the carpet. eventually we got outside and sat crossed legged on the pavement.

"how was the drive?" lia asked putting her arms behind her and putting her body weight on them.

"we sat behind the hollywood sign and talked about life and upcoming projects" i said getting my phone out my pocket and going on twitter.

sophiafraiser tweeted: send me truths and dares for an upcoming video :)

"you're so shady, im in my fricking pyjamas" lia laughed sitting back up.

"i need to change too and get the camera" i said jumping onto my feet and galloped across the car park to the door. i got in the elevator and turned around to see lia slowly following me. her pyjama shorts raised above her thigh so when she got in i pulled them down like the protective mother i was.

the elevator played the catchy music as we went up. it reached our floor and we went to the apartment that we had forgotten to lock. luckily no one broke in this time, it had happened once before but we managed to call the police in time. i walked across the floor into my room and fell into the pile of clothes on my wadrobe floor. i found a black bralette and some high waisted black trousers.

sophiafraiser:

double post cause im filming a video❤: 171,110💬:966

❤: 171,110
💬:966

trevormoran: would smash!
sophiasqueen: dat booty 🍑
shawnmendes: gorgeous soph
sophiafraiser: ty babe @trevormoran