e l e v e n

+JACK GILINSKY
TUESDAY, 24TH APRIL

i sat in the dining area of the tour bus tapping my pencil on the blank lined paper. there was only one song left until our ep was finally completed. i started to scribble down some words but they sounded like gibberish so i screwed it up and threw it on the floor.

i needed inspiration from somewhere but that was all the way in france. my brain was empty and out of ideas like a severe case of writers block. i pulled my phone out of my jean pocket and watched one of her videos to hear her voice once again.

i picked up the lonely pencil and a new sheet of lined paper and my hand took over writing words down.

and i'm only falling, falling, falling, falling
for you, you, you, you
even on my way up, got me thinkin' 'bout you everyday now
falling, falling, falling, falling
for you, you, you, you
every single day now, got me looking at you in a different way now

i looked down at the now covered sheet covered in pencil marks as johnson came in with his is phone firmly held in his hand.

"noah posted something this morning" he announced sitting next to me as a shuffled closer to the window.

noahfraiser:

on my sister's behalf, i wanted to inform you that recently sophia has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, she has been having moments of mania and also depression, we have been prescribed with some stabilizer meds to control it

on my sister's behalf, i wanted to inform you that recently sophia has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, she has been having moments of mania and also depression, we have been prescribed with some stabilizer meds to control it. this doesn't mean she has changed in fact she is pretty much the same but now has a so called 'label' please continue to support her and hopefully she will make a comeback very soon
❤: 356,718
💬: disabled

+NOAH FRAISER
TUESDAY, 24TH APRIL 2017

i walked into the spare room of my apartment holding a tray with some croissants. sophia wasn't awake yet so i placed the food at the end of her bed and left walking down the narrow hallway.

yasmine stood in the kitchen opening the parchment bag in which the croissants arrived in and taking a pain au chocolate out and putting it on the paper plate. the apartment was quite small but homely.

"morning" i said opening the fridge to get a bottle of water. i placed it on the counter and got some strawberries out of the plastic container. yasmine yawned as she walked from behind the counter into the living room and sat down at the desk.

we heard light scratches against the hardwood floor as our german shepard puppy, hugo, came running in with his mouth open. i knelt down to stroke him as his soft fur brushed my hands. followed behind the little puppy was sophia wearing her red magcon hoodie.