e i g h t e e n

+ SOPHIA FRAISER
FRIDAY, 24TH NOVEMBER

here is the rundown of the last three months so you are all caught up in what's going down. i produced a song with the vamps and we named it 'personal.' i spent the next week in london and we attended the emas for my first ever live performance on television and it was amazing.

i happily went back to los angeles after the worst yet best seven months of my life. in addition to all the craziness, cameron decided to propose to the girl he had been dating for eight months. she of course said yes and now my apartment is filled with reminders of were she used to fangirl when cameron posted a photo.

it's crazy how lives can change in an instant. lia and i used to be naive schoolgirls from ohio fangirling over lady gaga and one direction. now we are out in la fulfilling our dreams that never felt possible. i looked through one of the moving boxes that had a photo of the day we went out for ice cream for the first ever time with the twins and their sister. she's moving in with cameron and i'm moving across the hallway with ethan and grayson.

"call me everyday" lia sobbed, her face glistened from the fresh tears. i hugged her for atleast the nineteenth time in the last hour. it's official. we are growing up.

as for shawn and i. no we didn't break up and i've gone for the twins like a greedy hoe. we have a long distance relationship. he is back in toronto making music and planning his tour. i never feel lonely since i have aaron, the jacks, hayes and matt. the other boys all decided to get girlfriends and satisfy their horny needs that they missed on tour. most won't last a week.

shawnmendes:

missing this thing a whole bunch right now❤: 3,789,829💬: 3,283👥: sophiafraiser

❤: 3,789,829
💬: 3,283
👥: sophiafraiser

sophiafraiser: i look disgusting why on earth would you miss that face of mine
shawnmendes: cause you're a qt @sophiafraiser
shawnmandg: awh you guys are so cute
queenlia: same shawn, same
sofiafraiser: watching hannah montana is not easy when your phone is going off every minute
ethandolan: if you are going to watch disney channel, i'm not letting you live in our apartment
sophiafraiser: fight me

view all comments

i pushed the final box into the adjacent apartment and watched grayson go through my stuff looking at all my old photos and memories. he came across multiple hoodies i had stolen from them and a couple disney channel original films.

"we are watching this tonight" he said holding high school musical up to my face. i couldn't deny him the pleasure of an hour of unrealistic high school standards and relationship goals.

he led me to my new room with his hands cover my eyes, what was so exciting about an empty room? i heard the creak of the door and my eyes were suddenly uncovered.

there stood before me a beautifully decorated room with my old furniture. the wall were painted an aqua blue and fairy lights were draped against the wall with homade polaroids hanging from them by little pegs. my bed was now covered with the worst bedding i had ever seen. it must have been constomized since a enlarged picture of grayson was printed on it.

"don't worry there is bedding in the closet" he assured me as i layed on fabric graysons sneezing face. he came over and pulled me off the bed so i was standing in front of him

"it's good to have you back" he said engulfing me in a deep hug. it was like falling onto.. well falling onto a duvet with grayson's face on it. we stood there for a couple of minutes still wrapped up until we heard ethan come in.

we ran down the hallway to see ethan holding two plastic bags from cvs. he didn't tell us what they were he just smirked and walked past us. i couldn't get over the beards that had grown on both their faces. it looked like someone had cut off their own beard and a child stuck it on. (a/n i actually like the twins with beards).

being the nosey people grayson and i both were, we followed him to his bedroom and watched through the slightly open door. he pulled a bottle of red hair dye and green hair dye first and put them in his closet that was opposite the door. then he pulled out a container full of white powder and two sachets of conditioner.

"is he in a cult where they sit in a circle and dye eachothers hair?" grayson whispered. we saw ethan swing his head around and we bolted away from the door.

"they don't do that in cults" i said to grayson as we quickly sat down on the sofa and put american horror story on so we had some believable context. ethan walked through ready to say he caught us but looked at the tv and must have realised maybe he might be going insane.

i discretely high fived grayson and laughed under my breathe. but now we only had one question. what on earth was ethan going to do with that hair dye?