t w e n t y t h r e e

+SOFIA FRAISER
MONDAY, 15TH JANUARY

as much as i didn't want to admit it, i found it extremely hard to miss shawn. of course i missed him in a friend way but missing him so much it hurt wasn't a feeling i possesed. we haven't even said those three words yet. not because we aren't ready, but because we aren't sure we feel that way.

i preferred us as friends. when it didn't feel awkward to get food together because he was holding my hand. when i could text him wired stuff about how i just burped or forgot to shave my armpits. being friends had more freedoms, freedoms i want back. it's not like the breakup would hurt us or be messy since we both knew it was the best, we would still be friends, but our bond would be better and closer.

he was currently on tour with tia walton filming his new music video based around our adventures in europe. she was beautiful and had almost the exact same personality as shawn. there were snapchats of them laughing together and having so much fun.

tiawaltonn:

have loved filming with shawn so far! such a genuine guy i get along with well

have loved filming with shawn so far! such a genuine guy i get along with well. can't wait for you to see the video!
❤: 3,727,918
💬: 292
👥: shawnmendes

username: tia is so much prettier than sophia...
username2: i ship them more, idk why i just do😭
shawnmendes: the video is going to be great! ❤
username3: he never used love hearts with soph..
username4: are you cheating?! omg wow im sad
username5: if sophia can hang out with aaron they why can't shawn hang out with tia smh?👏
tmz: drama is brewing and we've got the camera ready..
taylorcaniff: fuck off, y'all won't do shit @tmz

view all comments

"right sophia, are we fraternal or identical?" grayson asked pointing a camera in my face. must be something for their new video so i happily answered with the obvious answer. they are identical. grayson heavily disagreed with me trying to convince me reasons why they were fraternal. they were all made no sense like saying ethan was identical to a fish.

after a six minute presentation i still wasn't convinced that they were fraternal. luckily they said they were going to be getting a letter later revealing the truth. there would be a huge punishment. the most craziest in dolan twin history and im pretty sure grayson would have to do it.

they turned off the camera and decided to call aaron to get his say in the matter at hand. aaron had a better relationship with grayson and of course agreed to his crazy theories eventhough he knew fully that ethan was right. me and ethan looked at each other nodding our heads.

"hey sophia, could you go to my room and get the, you know" ethan said shuffling closer to me to say the final word. "bleach" he whispered in my ear. ethan still had some from the dying beards challenge and brought it to jersey so we could do it here.

graysondolan tweeted: the loser of tuesday’s video is going to take the biggest l in dolan twins history

the twins had set up the camera in their rooms and i collected the envelope that would reveal the eighteen year mystery. i put the individual envelope into another one for more of a mystery. they yelled my name and i ran through posting the envelope under the door.

i waited patiently in the kitchen mixing the bleach powder with the conditioner till it resembled frosting. lisa watched over me making sure evrything was okay, since she was a hairdresser. they had clearly opened the envelope since grayson was yelling and ethan was laughing hysterically. i texted aaron to inform him of how wrong he was and also to rub it in his face.

"it's time for you're punishment!" ethan said walking down the hallway rubbing his hands together back and forth. i watched as grayson slumped into the black chair covered in plastic wrap. lisa walked over and sat the bleach down on the table next to the chair.

layer by layer tin foil and bleach were placed together forming a mowhawk. all of his head was covered in bleach and he looked a bit like draco malfoy. little did i know but he would be suffering more pain than just the burning of the bleach.

"he needs some slits in his eyebrow mom" ethan said handing her my small electric razor i use for my eyebrows. the look on grayson's face was priceless as lisa delicately put two lines in his right eyebrow. his hair had finished lifting the colour so he was now officially a blonde.

he came out the bathroom looking like a real life underwhelming punk edit. his brown floppy hair was now blonde and shorter. little did he know, he had another surprise instore. in jersey there are practically no rules on the age you could get piercings so ethan thought grayson needed a payback for the tounge piercing he got earlier that year.

he took grayson to the piercing studio whilst we all waited at home setting up the camera. although we already knew what he looked like it would still be a surprise to see some metal sticking out of his face, ear or possibly even nipple..

the door swung open and ethan walked in first with grayson hidden behind him. this was the moment the new grayson dolan was born. he now had a shiny metal hoop in his nose.

"looking good bailey" i said admiring his new look, but even with the extra additions he still looked like ethan. nothing could stop them being identical. the anticipation was going to kill me since they couldn't post the video or any photos till tomorrow and i had to keep the secret.

sophiafraiser:

turning looks, stunting pretty, im the bitch from nyc❤: 23,838💬: 928

❤: 23,838
💬: 928

username: aquaria claimed this first u unoriginal sandwich
username2: wig
sophiafraiser: GUYS ITS NOT A WIG - kim k
username3: ur nose is bleeding
sophiafraiser: i know, the price for a piercing ;-;
graysondolan: why is there a heart on ur boobs lol

view all comments