t w e l v e

celebritynews:

after a very heated argument live on younow between the couple last night, jack gilinsky confirmed on twitter that they have gone their seperate ways

after a very heated argument live on younow between the couple last night, jack gilinsky confirmed on twitter that they have gone their seperate ways. it seems like it is  because of a supposed   secret crush on his best friend sophia who is rumored to be dating toby roux resulting in the end of the two girls friendship.
: 10,783,829
💬: 14,738
👥: madisonbeer, jackgilinsky, sophiafraiser

madisonbeer: our friendship never ended, we are just on busy schedules and she is halfway across the world.
jadison5eva: i got so scared when they started arguing, it's like they were about to kill each other..
sophiafraiser: just gonna throw my phone away, always in drama even if i have nothing to do with it.
hater.opinion: just delete your account

view all comments

+SOPHIA FRAISER
MONDAY, 15TH MAY

"two months seems like forever" i moaned playing with my fresh black acrylic nails. i leant over to the coffee table and picked up my mug which had left a ring of dried tea on the wooden table. i pressed my lips against the hot mug and sipped the warm liquid. i looked at toby as he prepared himself some coffee as his little brother fredric was snooping about the fridge looking for some chocolate mousse.

"well i may have a surprise for you" toby announced walking over to the door and opening it. there stood ethan with a smile and an envelope with my name written in scruffy letters. my hands immediatley covered my mouth as i slowly got up off the sofa and ran into his arms as the envelope collided with the floor. i jumped up and wrapped my legs around his torso as he pulled me closer into him.

"i missed you so much" he said as it got muffled in my sweatshirt. i unwrapped my legs and he put me down and continued to hug me. i pulled away and bent down to pick up the envelope and let him in.

"grayson came down with the flu so he couldn't make it" ethan said sitting on the couch. i didn't mind too much, at the end of the day i needed someone from back home so i could feel somewhat sane again. i carefully opened the envelope and saw a glimpse of grayson's teeth as i pulled out a picture of the three of us and a message written on the back.