n i n e

"i talked to bart and he said no" shawn broke the news to me as my heart sunk and the excitement left my body. my eyes began to fog up clouding my vision so everything became blurry.

"i can't believe it" i laughed biting the inside of my cheek as anger laced my voice. the tears disappeared in an instant and all i wanted to do was explode.

"i refuse to do it if sophia isn't" johnson said walking over to me and hugging me. ever since we found out we were siblings we have been closer than ever.

"no it's fine" i said in his ear hugging him tighter. he pulled away and looked at me smiling. i simply just nodded my head to reassure him it was fine.

"i hope i can see one of your shows then" i said leaving the magcon house abruptly. my mind went everywhere, i was being so selfish but i was so heartbroken nothing seemed to matter.

"sophia wait!" i heard someone yell as the footsteps became closer and more frequent. i picked up my pace and left the gates getting in my car and leaving the magcon house for the last time.

+SOPHIA FRAISER
FRIDAY, 13TH APRIL

"have a good time on tour with cameron" i said hugging lia tightly. i pulled away and handed her the suitcase. she then made her way out of the door and i was left alone in our apartment. she was going to stay with cameron until tour started.

i just went up to my room and started packing for coachella since i was going with the twins this year. i sorted my outfits into piles and put them in next to the same chequered vans i always wear.

+WAGAMAMAS
JACK GILINSKY, JACK JOHNSON AND SOPHIA FRAISER

gilinsky
we all miss you in the groupchat

johnson
yeah, you were the only one that i didn't hate

gilinsky
i hate you

johnson
hate you too bud

sophia
it was never my intention
to leave the chat but everyone
let me get my hopes up only
to get them crushed in an instant

johnson
seeing you in the studio everyday
working so hard was a sight, you
had bags under your eyes and you
couldn't stand

sophia
those were gucci designer bags

gilinsky
all the coffee cups everywhere and carlos looked half as bad as you

sophia
carlos is a trooper but if this album does well i'm giving him a majority of the money since he put up with my ass

johnson
how bout you come to le casa. we can all talk in real life instead of over a phone screen

gilinsky
this chat is pure banter what you saying?

sophia
sure, i can't wait to watch you play simpsons hit and run ;)

i went back into my closet and got an outfit out for the day, some nike sweatpants and a baseball tee for a chill day. i shut my closet and left my room walking past lia's. i missed her already and it had only been half an hour.