t w e n t y

sophiafraiser:

happy birthday to my favourite pair of twins who happen to be my best friends! although i didn't know you when you we're foetus ethun and graysin, you came into my life when i needed help the most

happy birthday to my favourite pair of twins who happen to be my best friends! although i didn't know you when you we're foetus ethun and graysin, you came into my life when i needed help the most. have an excellent birthday boys and i can't wait for what the future has in store.
❤: 62,910
💬: 656
👥: graysondolan, ethandolan

+ETHAN DOLAN
SATURDAY, 16TH DECEMBER

i woke up with nothing but positivity in my head, grayson and i were officially eighteen. my room was covered in red streamers and small black ballons. against the wall stood two silver balloons, a one and eight balloon.

i snuck into grayson's room to see the same thing but personalised to him. i nearly caught my head on one of the blue streamers that were strung from the ceiling. the green balloons had the reflections from the moon along with the gold one and eight balloons.

a few hours later and everyone was ready to get up, although sophia was adamant on letting us put of our brightly decorated rooms. it's like she had pushed something heavy in front of the doors. even when we were let out sophia covered our eyes and we were left it the pitch black.

"surprise!" yelled our mom, dad and cameron as the ran up to us with their arms out for a hug. we were engulfed in a dolan sandwich with the secret addition of a fraiser.

today had already been amazing and we were only ten hours into the day. we were served pancakes topped with everything you could imagine, blueberries, nutella, banana, the possibilities were endless.

we were handed small gift bags from our parents and a medium sized one from sophia. inside our parent gift were rope bracelets with a rectangular charm in the middle which had our names on it. on the back was a message from our parents.

'happy eighteenth birthday e & g. we a proud of you -mom and dad'

seeing it almost made me cry but i held them back since it would just be the domino effect of balling our eyes out. it was something i could cherish forever. i hugged my parents induviualy and thanked them multiple times.

cameron bought us a new drone since we br- i mean it flew into the pool outside. we could now see la from another point of view once again. before we opened the final present we checked all our social media to thank everyone for the birthday wishes.

sophiafraiser > snapchat story