f o u r t e e n

+SOPHIA FRAISER
TUESDAY, 6TH JULY

i stood bewildered and solitary in the airport as people walked by me rolling their suitcases across the lino floor. i tapped my feet to the beat of the music coming from my headphones.

suddenly aaron's song came on shuffle as i walked through the automatic gates into baggage claim. the massive carousel was in the middle with colourful suitcases going around in circles.

i immediately saw my silver suitcase and ran over to it, it felt a little lighter then usual but i just carried on. i made it to an area full of restaurants and shops.

unfortunately i wasn't fluent or knew anything about the polish language. i stood there trying to see if any of the words were cognates. i flew out a day after the jack's since they had already gotten a fully booked flight.

suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulder so i quickly spun around to see aaron stood there.

"i think you picked up the wrong suitcase" he joked as i instantly hugged him. his arms embraced my body as i kept holding him. he picked me up a little off the ground and spun me round like those cheesy romantic movies.

sophiafraiser > snapchat story

he wrapped his arm behind my neck and we walked out of the airport together

"ready for the tour life?" he asked as we reached the outside and watched the cars go by.

"ready since birth" i bragged but in all honesty i was worried to what bart would say.

another car came round but this time it stopped and i saw lia with gilinsky in the passenger seat. whilst the car was still moving the door swung open and gilinsky ran into my arms hugging me tightly.

jackgilinsky > snapchat story

lia parked the car against the side walk and we shared the longest hug we ever have had

lia parked the car against the side walk and we shared the longest hug we ever have had. i couldn't put into words how much i needed it. i finally felt like i was at home.