t w e n t y o n e

+SOPHIA FRAISER
SATURDAY, 23TH DECEMBER

i opened the curtains to reveal colarados tall snow topped mountains. the white sky brought light in through the window creating a beam of light on the floor.

i walked through the cabin into the kitchen wearing shawn's shirt which was oversized on my small figure. lia was behind the oak counters preparing a large breakfast for the eleven people staying here.

the jack's rented put a lot cabin in colarado for christmas so we could spend the time together and also so the twins could teach them how to ski and snowboard.

"it doesn't feel christmassy enough" lia said looking at the empty ceiling. i went round the back of the counter and looked at the bare un-decorated space.

"let's make it a winter wonderland" i cheered whilst lia opened the oven created a smoke cloud that smelt like bacon and hashbrowns. we served the breakfast foods onto each plate and waited for the boys to come grab some.

hayes and matt came down first taking the plates with extra bacon on them. then camerom followed kissing lia on the cheek before grabbing his plate and sitting next to matt. aaron, ethan and grayson came down grabbing the food and then proceeding to scoff it down finishing in under two minutes and asking for more. gilinsky ignored the food left on the counter and got a protein bar from the cupboard so johnson decided to steal his plate and eat them to himself. shawn was last to come down but he was half asleep from his jet lag so he avoided breakfast and went straight to the couch to have a nap.

we all ate our breakfast admiring the view out the large window that was at the front of the house. the snow had formed a blanket hiding all the grass that once was emerald green and luscious.

"thanks soplia" everyone said once they had finished their breakfast. soplia was the ugliest ship name they had ever created for lia and i. it was because they were to lazy to say both our names since they sounded the same.

we both headed back to our shared room and chose our outfits for the day. it was cosy yet warm since we had to get some decorations. i put on some sweatpants and a baggy top since i would be throwing my massive puffy coat on.

queenlia:
(just imagine snow on the ground)

it's cold❤: 53,829💬: 654👥: sophiafraiser

it's cold
❤: 53,829
💬: 654
👥: sophiafraiser

sophiafraiser: got to love photo credit!
username: so this is who cameron is engaged to?
username2: yeah, they are so friggen cute! ❤❤
username3: i bet she is a gold digger.. or charity
kingkade: leave my sister alone @username3 wtf
camerondallas: my queen is slayinggg

view all comments

after we got the decorations from the store we went back to the cabin. we pulled in to see all the boys on the ski slopes tripping and stumbling around like newborn giraffes.

lia and i hung the green and red streamers and foil decorations over the beams holding the celing. lia got the fairy lights from the plastic bags and put them all over the beams and counters. it looked like christmas had vomited all over the place.

the final touch was the tree. we managed to find a massive fake one surprisingly since it was two days until christmas. each branch was bunched together so we had to separate them. that's when we both realised it was nothing like it was on the box...

hayes and matthew walked in freezing and covered from head to foot in snow. they took of their jackets and decided to help us decorate the tree.

tinsel was wrapped around each other before it managed to go around the tree. baubles became snowballs in a dramatic fight to the death. but in the end, the tree looked..

like a four year old decorated it.

well atleast we tried and were pleased to spend some quality time with one another. as it got darker outside the boys all trailed in one by one snowboards in hand admiring the twinkling lights everywhere.

"it looks amazing sophia" johnson cheered putting his arm behind my neck. all of a sudden lia ran to the bathroom with a worried look. johnson slithered his arms away from me and i followed lia to the bathroom.

i knocked on the door and to my surprise it opened straight away. on the counter sat a pregnancy test with two pink lines on the moniter.

"im pregnant" lia cried with happiness walking over to hug me.

i know it's predictable but.. they are getting older and im planning on creating a sequel so sometimes you just got to do the expected..