t h i r t e e n

a tube hung above my head leading to my arm where a needle was held with some medical tape. i tried to go back to reality only to realise that i was actually in hospital. i had fainted from a concussion received from the whiplash of the rollercoaster.

i thought ethan was sat at my bedside with his hand on mine awaiting a small movement from my limp body. i twitched my finger as he gasped and held my hand tighter.

i slowly fluttered my eyes and gained the strength to open them to reveal my family and friends surrounding me. my dad had tears in his eyes as he hugged noah. toby was holding frederic is his arms with a beaming smile across both of their faces, ethan was stood next to him. which made me wonder who had a hold of my hand.

there in the corner sat a brunette male i didn't recognise at first since his hair covered his eyes. i looked to the side to see the blonde spikes of johnson as i blinked to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me.

my eyes trailed back to corner as the face looked up and the familiar toothy grin of gilinsky was staring at me.

"you're meant to be on tour!" i yelled which caused some pain in my head. i couldn't believe they left tour because i fainted.

"you don't know how long you've been out for?" gilinsky said approaching me passing through the crowd of my family. great. i've been knocked out for two months.

"a week" johnson said interrupting gilinsky as i sighed in relief knowing i wasn't missing out on too much in the world.

"thank fuck" i breathed out heavily as frederic covered his ears and everyone started laughing. forgot there were kids in here.

camerondallas:

europe bound❤: 2,347,837💬: 2,637👥: queenlia

europe bound
❤: 2,347,837
💬: 2,637
👥: queenlia

dallaswifey: ew she is ugly, date me
magcongirl200: ahhhhh can't wait till you come to amsterdam, love youuuu
kingkade: don't lose my sister please😂
liamonshipper: you guys are too cute, my heart, my otp, MY EVERYTHING
exposingcelebs: check out my page for exclusive pictures of cameron with the one and only madison beer!
madisonbeer: lies @exposingcelebs lies

view all comments

+JACK GILINSKY
MONDAY, 30TH MAY

"you're finally getting dismissed" i said helping sophia fold her clothes into the backpack her dad bought her. johnson and i had been trying to visit her as much as we could since we had a week break before starting the european leg of the magcon tour.