Creature

No one p.o.v
"There she is!" A voice called out. A Aprellian woman was holding her baby in a blanket covering her whole body so she won't get wet. She ran down a Valley and stopped and hid in the shadows.
"Where did she go?!" A troll called out.

The Aprellian woman saw a box and put her new born in it and wrapped in her blanket around her warmly. She slides the box near the dumpster and hid her.
"I'm so sorry baby." She said and kissed her forehead. "I promise I will come back for you." She ran towards the dark shadows on The Valley.

"There she is! Get her!" The trolls yelled out and chased after her. She lead the trolls away from her baby and hopes that her baby would be in put and hope that no one takes her.

A few days later later.......

Dave p.o.v
I was walking down the street from Karkat house. I was mad at myself 'why can't you tell him how you feel?!' I ask myself and then I hear crying. 'Am I crying?' I ask myself and stop to hear more crying. It appears to be coming from The Valley next me. I walk in The Valley curious to find out who was crying. I stop in middle of The Valley and look everywhere. Where is that noise coming from?!

Then I spot a blanket and pull out my phone and turn on my flashlight. I point it at the blanket and see it moving and hear more cries. I go near it and pick the baby up from the box and carry it in my arms. I remove the blanket from its face, I see a creature like baby. It seemed to be a girl and I see her whole body covered in fur and she had a tail and ears. She looks so cute! Who would leave her here anyway. Then I wrap her in her cover and she stops crying and snuggles in my arm.

I walk back home with her and remove her cover and dirty clothes. She was dirty so I started a bath for her and picked her up and gently put her in the tub. I start to put shampoo on her fur and clean her gently. She starts to cry and I quickly put water on her and clean the shampoo off.
"Don't cry baby." I said and dry her off.

She starts to calm down when I cradle her in my arms. "You seem to be too young." I said and change her into some of my clothes.

She looks at me with her big (e/c) eyes and damn that was so damn cute. She raises her little hands at me. "Want me to pick you up?" I asks and she make gibberish sounds.

I pick her up and she starts to mess with my hair. "I should give you a name? But what is a cool name for a cool creature?" I think for a while.
"I know! Harry!" She plays with my hair. "No Harry is a guys name. What about Sofia?" She still plays with my hair. "Mickey? Goofy? Snow White? Repunzel? Allura? Cinderella? No those are just a bunch of Disney princesses ." I think for a while. "(Y/n)!" I say and she stops playing with my hair and smiles at me.

"(Y/n) it is."

"I'm Dave Strider."

No one p.o.v
It's been a few days since the mother creature lost the trolls. She wonders how her baby is doing and run back to get her. When she gets to The Valley where she left her baby. Her baby was gone!
"Baby?" The mother calls out and looks everywhere and in the dumpster. She rips every piece of trash and makes a huge mess. The mother leaves the valley and goes looking for her lost child.

Dave p.o.v
"What do you want to eat?" I ask the baby. It's been a week.

She just makes that gibberish sounds, of course she can't talk she is a baby. I grab applause and feed it to her. She devours it all and starts to whine. "What else do you want?" I take out a Apple juice box and poke the straw in and hand it to her. She starts to drink it and gets excited.

"Dave I'm home!" I hear my brother Dirk call out since he came back from his amie convention thingy for a few days.

"Hey bro, guess what I found?" I say coolly.

"What?" He asks.

I pick the baby creature up and show Dirk. "What is that?" He asked.

"I dunno but I'm gonna take it to Karkat and see if he knows anything about it." I said.

"Karkat your troll boyfriend?"

"No my soon to be boyfriend." I say and start to cradle her in my arms while she drink her apple juice.

"Where is she gonna sleep?" Dirk asks.

"Um.....with me." I say.

"You're gonna kill her in your sleep." He said.

"Am not and you are gonna help me take care of her." I said.

"You are seriously gonna keep the lil thing?"

"I dunno I guess."

"You better not, you have a lot of things going on and besides what about when school starts?"

"I dunno she can be in daycare with all those other toddlers. Besides summer is starting and I will have time for her."

"Yeah well good luck, I'm going to take a nap."

"How did your date go with Jake?" I ask. After his anime convention he went out on a date Whitt Jake.

"Eh......fine." He starts to blush and I could tell since he always go to his boyfriend after a long trip.

"All right then."

I went to my computer and logged on the website where you can text trolls and friends and put (y/n) on the bed. She was asleep.

TurntechGodhead (TG) has begun to trolling carcinoGenecist (CG)

TG: hey kk
TG: KK I have a question to ask you and
TG: don't ignore me
CG: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT STRIDER
CG: WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT TO BOTHER ME NOW?
TG: calm down dude I was just asking if you know about a creature with a tail and fur and so cute?
CG: COME OVER TOMORROW SO I CAN SEE WHAT KIND OF FUCKING CREATURE IT IS
TG: thanks kk

TG (TurntechGodhead) has ceased pestering CG (carcinoGenecist)

I turn in my wheel chair and look at her. Who the fuck would leave her abandoned in a dark cold Valley? She seems so peaceful when she sleeps.

(Y/n) p.o.v
I went to sleep after the blond boy just rocked me to sleep. I was dreaming and it wasn't a good dream.

"I'm so sorry baby." A woman said and she was touched my face. "I promise I will come back for you." She said and she looked so beautiful.

I tried to speak but I couldn't. Then I heard some other voice. "There she is! Get her!" Then the woman left and I started to cry for her. Don't leave me alone!

But then I woke up crying and the blonde boy turned on the lights. I kept crying and looking for the woman but I knew that was a dream.
"Don't cry little one." The boy with blonde hair said.

How can I not cry when I just dreamt of lady leaving me?! I cling into his shirt and stayed there with the guy. He gave me apple juice and I started to calm down and sip it. Why does this taste so good! Then he started to rock me and I soon felt sleepy.