Aquarium pt.2

(Y/n) p.o.v
  I watch in amazement as I see all kinds of animals swimming through the water. I wonder how they breath so long underwater.

I turn back to see Dave smiling at me. Karkat was standing next to him and watching the animals. "Dave can I go u set the water with them?" I ask him.

He chuckles. "No, you don't know how to swim yet."

"I do!" I look back at the big fishes.

"You know we can go to sea world. They have orcas and dolphin doing shows." Dave spoke.

When he said that remembered what Edrian once told me when we playing in the water at the beach. He said that orcas fins were bend over because they were unhappy being used for shows.

"You know these animals deserve to be free in the wild." I said and walked away to see more fish and a octopus.

I put my face against the glass, "wow octopus have big heads!"

Dave and some people laughed. I glare at the people and they stop laughing at me.

My tummy grumbles and Dave looks at me. He raises an eyebrow and I look back at the animals. I walk towards Karkat side and away from Dave.

Just because I didn't want Dave to think I am hungry. I want to stay here and watch the animals swims. They were so many colorful ones and small and big ones.

I sat on the floor and watch them all swim and some eat another.

"Dave what's that called?" Karkat asked him, pointing as a large carpet.

"Sting ray, I think." Dave answers.

"Oh! I saw one like that in Finding Nemo!" I point out.

Dave chuckles. "Did you?"

I nod my head. "Yeah it gave a ride to nemo. Oh, can we see a clown fish?" I ask.

Dave grabs my paws and lifts me up from the floor. He takes me to another part of the aquarium. Karkat tags along.

There was a huge rook in a tank and some large string flowing from the rock. "See if you can find a clown fish." Dave puts me on his shoulder.

I put my hind legs on Dave shoulder and hold on to his hair. My tails sways back and forth as I try to find one.

"Dad, can I please stand on your shoulder?" A little boy asks his father.

I look at him as he points at me. "I wanna be like her!" He tugs his father sleeves.

His father looks at me and smiles. Then he laughs at his son. "No son, you are too big to stand on me."

Dave looks at them and smiles. "Where did you get your pet?" The man asked him.

"I found her in the valley." Dave answers.

"So you saved her?" The man asked.

"Pretty much." Dave smiles at him.

"Wow, I never saw a creature so beautiful." He looks at me.

Then more people start to surround us. "Aw she is so cute!" A woman exclaimed.

"Thank you." I blush and cover my face with Dave hair.

"Mommy I want one like that!" A little girl yells.

I smile at the people. Than a child in her mother arms tugs my tail. I let out a yelp and crawl into Dave chest. He holds me and smiles at the woman with the child. "Sorry." The woman apologized.